Chapter 10: Leave me alone

Author's Note

Yeah. I've been breaking turns here but listen. It's been a week now

Okay...  Since I break it. Here are the turns

TyWritesTrash (Btw, What's with people changing names though.)
TheMeanyLover

xRainbowAssassin
TheMeanyLover

I understand that you guys are busy with school I make sure that you guys get to write in thee same time.... no one is impatiently waiting (Me reading a Starco book. Waiting for nothing). The next author will be xRainbowAssassin

~TheMeanyLover

•▬♥▬•

"You are the smile on my darkness, without you I am with the darkness." TheMeanyLover 2k17.

Zane's POV

Lunch time. I manage to ignore Kawaii~Chan on all of our class. I really don't want love. I hate 'love', especially feeling it to someone who can't give it back to you, like the failed hit of a volley ball. I served it to you but you  fail to give it back. (10% of the readers are Pilipino. Welp! Gumawa ako ng hugot sa mga pinoy :P, at least I tried to xD)

I made lunch so I won't encounter Kawaii~Chan. How can I hold this long?

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Aphmau~Senpai, Have you seen Zane~kun?" I  asked Aphmau. "No.." Aphmau said. "Hmm.." I think for a moment. "If you made  Zane smile. Will you start scouting  for people who needs smile again?" Aphmau asked. "Well yeah. It's Kawaii~Chan's job" I said. I stopped and thought, When can Kawaii~Chan make him smile? 

Kawaii~Chan looked on the canteen. Nope. Kawaii~Chan look on the garden. Nope. Kawaii~Chan looked on the classrooms. Nope. Kawaii~Chan looked on the club rooms. Nope.

Kawaii~Chan didn't saw him anywhere. 

(Side interruption because the author wants to.)

"Who are you looking for?" A random girl with black normal length hair with chocolate brown eyes asked me. "Kawaii~Chan is looking for Zane~kun" I said. "Zane... Ro'meave?" She asked. "Yeah, Do you found him by any chance?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Hmm.. no.. but..." She trailed with a smirk on her face.

"Did you tried looking on your heart." She asked. I feel heat out of nowhere. "W-what are you talking about.

(End of interruption. P.S to the other authors: Please don't make original characters.)

  Kawaii~Chan didn't saw him anywhere. Wait.. Kawaii~Chan didn't check the bleachers. Kawaii~Chan checked the bleachers, Kawaii~Chan saw him. "Are you serious?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "Leave me alone." Zane said. "Kawaii~Chan won't leave until she make you smile ONCE." I said. "You already did though.." He blurted out. "Really? When?" I asked. "Wait... You heard that?" Zane asked. I point on my ears. "Fine.. Yeah I did. This morning. I smiled now. Leave me alone." Zane said leaving me behind. 

Kawaii~Chan was asleep this morning... Who made Zane~kun smiled? 

3rd person POV

Zane tried to avoid Kawaii~Chan even if he says that in heart he wants her here, but in mind he was thinking "She might still love that Reese guy"

Kawaii~Chan really pissed, annoyed, anger... The 3 signs of Jealousy. Everything went  to normal. Kawaii~Chan helped people with their problems and putting a smile on their face but every time Zane passes by she can't help to stare. Signs of crushing.

A new student transfered on their class, Damien. It was math subject when this happened... "Okay since there's a new student so Math exams now. New Partners. No more 3 people partner." The teacher said. "Awww.." Aphmau, Travis, and Nicole said. After the exam, Kawaii~Chan got the highest and Zane got the 2nd highest. So they wont be partners anymore. Since the new guy, Damien got the lowest. Zane is partnered with Travis (No ship intended).

"Since the exams is in 3 days. I want everyone to study with their study buddy" The teacher said.

How will Zane react? Let's find out from the Author Lilith!