Chapter 4

IT'S MEH AGAIN!! SCARLET (TheMeanyLover)!! NAW I'M BACK!! 

Let us BEGIN!

Zane's POV

As Garroth and Vylad knows what next is going to happen or.. HOPE TO HAPPEN. I wish to the people on the Irene dimension that this "Chan" family ISN'T RELATED TO KAWAII~CHAN! EVERYTHING THAN THAT!! FIGHT AGAINST THE 2 DESIRES OF MY BROTHERS.

That girl thinks that she could make me smile or feel joy? She wishes that. That will NEVER HAPPEN.

"What are you boys grinning on my little Zuu zuu?"  My mother asked. "Let's just say... We know a "Chan" on the same class on Zane's and she is being a pain to my brother" Garroth said formally. "How so?" My mom asked. "Let's just say this girl forces me to do something that I don't. LIKE NOR WANTING TO DO." I said. "Like showing your cute smile?" My mom asked.

"Smiling. That's what this girl forcing me to do." I said. "That must be rough for her." My mom said. "I know right mom? She is eating her time to make Zane smile." Vylad said. "I don't asked her to smile for me. I told her to leave me alone." I said. 

"Well, both of he families have their children accompanied with them. Leikin, Mellissa and Aaron. Chan, Kawaii~Chan. So I assume it's Kawaii~Chan?" Dad asked. "Oh  no...." I said. "This dinner will be amazing." Vylad and Garroth said. I groaned and said, "Can I just stay home?" I asked. "No." My mom and dad said. 

I don't have anymore choice but to follow them.

==Time skip is brought you by the boy that never cracked a smile,grin, nor smirk to anyone==

We are in a family friendly restaurant. Meeting Leikin and the Chan, as expected Kawaii~Chan is there. And you know the worst part? We are separated from the adult's business meeting. That means I am left with... Kawaii Chan, Vylad, Garroth, Mellissa, and Aaron. I mean Aaron isn't a pain but KAWAII CHAN.

"Hey Garroth~kun do you have some suggestion on how can I make him smile?" Kawaii Chan asked. "I really don't know." Garroth said. "Vylad~kun?" Kawaii Chan called out. "No.. Even though he watches..." he trailed of as I gave him a death glare. "...that show... He never smiles." Vylad finishes. "Why does it matter to you for him to smile?" Mellissa asked. 

"You know nothing about this girl."  Aaron said. "Agreed" Garroth and Vylad said. "She is pretty annoying." I whispered to her. "I can see that...." Mellissa said. I nodded. Before Kawaii~Chan say something I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I can't stand another BREATH from that woman.

Kawaii Chan's POV

I let out a sigh. "Don't worry Kawaii Chan, You've been trying only for 2 days" Vylad said. "ONLY? Kawaii Chan usually take 2 minutes!" I said. "Well. This is Zane we are talking about, since he was 3 years he stopped smiling, laughing, or giggling." Garroth said.  

"Have you guys try tickling him?" Kawaii Chan asked. Garroth and Vylad looks like their souls are out of place. "Well...?" I asked. "You see.... If you try tickling Zane.... He won't laugh. He will get mad. AND YOU DON'T WANT HIM MAD OH I TELL YOU!" Garroth explained.