Chapter 8

Author's Note

Yeah... It was suppose to be fanofawesomeness turn but I'm getting impatient waiting xD.

Sorry, forgive me. I'm thirsty writing this fan fic.. so.. This will be a effin long one

~TheMeanyLover

And I want to stab my brain on this. It made me feel like I'm on school.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hardship matters. Everything matters. (A/N: I mean we are matter xD)

Zane's POV

All this week I DIDN'T do the project with Kawaii~Chan, I did it ALONE on MY ROOM! Every time she asked to do it together I would reply with "No thanks, we could do it on the other days". I finished it 2 days before the passing date. The next day, Kawaii~Chan is nowhere to be found. I wonder? I don't get it... I was suppose to be happy without her but I feel so empty... I shrugged that off and eat lunch alone. The rumors starts that Kawaii~Chan stopped making people smile because of me. Because I'm a bad influence on her. Everyone starts to get mad at me because of that rumors.

Where is she?

Kawaii~Chan's POV

7:00 PM

Kawaii~Chan skipped school today because the deadline of the project is tomorrow and Zane~sama and Kawaii~Chan haven't do anything which is really... REALLY  BAD! My mom is really concern for Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan, this is really bad for your health, doing math problems in 12 hours straight with no food  just to solve 100 math problems." Kawaii~Chan's mother said. "no time! Kawaii~Chan needs to finish this before tomorrow." Kawaii~Chan explained. "Why are you doing this last minute?" Her mother asked. 

Kawaii~Chan froze on her question. Kawaii~Chan clenched her hands. "I just forgot." Kawaii~Chan said with a smile. "Okay... I'm out, I'll bring dinner and YOU BETTER EAT" Kawaii~Chan's mother said walking away. Kawaii~Chan sighed and said, "20 PROBLEMS MORE!" I raised my arms for that. 

Kawaii~Chan continue and eat a little from the dinner mom.

1:30 AM

"KAWAII~CHAN FINALLY FINISHES IT!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "SHUT UP KAWAII~CHAN! IT'S DAMN 1:30 AM!!" I heard my mother said. I looked at my watch, Oh crap Kawaii~Chan's mother is right. I brushed my teeth, put the project on  my bag and quickly fell asleep.

Zane's POV

10 minutes before the bell. I'm freaking late, I run to the school, 7:55  AM. Oh Irene thank you I am not late. I shouldn't played  MMOS  until 11:00 PM. I grab my earphone and listen to music on the garden area. I saw Kawaii~Chan on  one table, odd... usually she  would go near me. She is  leaning  on the pole. I wonder what is she thinking. I wonder why is she absent.

I shrugged off on my thoughts and asked  myself, Why do I want to know what she's thinking? Why should I care if she is absent or not. My heart starts beating with no reason, my face is heating up. I pinched myself. The  bell rang, I waited everyone to go to their classroom first... until it was only her there. I wonder why she isn't going to our class? I went up to her. I saw her sleeping, how cute. I smiled.  No one is there to see me smile, which is good. I quickly covered my mouth. My heartbeat can't calm down.... My face can't stop burning up. I man up and shake her. "W-we are going to be late." I said. She waked up. Look at her wrist watch, nodded at me and walking away without even clinging to me.

Weird. I don't know why I feel pain... I don't want to feel that anymore. What happened to Kawaii~Chan yesterday?

We are she sits next to me during class time. Math Class, I was listening to our teacher then I saw everyone looking a quick glance to Kawaii~Chan, worried. I take a glance to her and she was sleeping and purring. Cute. NO! DON'T THINK THAT!, I told myself. My heart is beating fast. The teacher looked annoyed. "KAWAII~CHAN STAND UP!" the teacher said. Kawaii~Chan jumped on her desk, looking really shocked. "Answered this equation." The teacher said.

Everyone start whispering "Oh, no.. she was sleeping and she is the worst in math" "But she was the worst one at solving math." "I'm worried about her." 

All those whispering made me feel bad for Kawaii~Chan. Yes I have a heart, but why towards her?

 "Everyone! Solve with her. I want answers from-" The teacher stopped as Kawaii~Chan said, "Done". I froze, everyone froze on how cold her voice is. he teacher in the other hand is shocked. "C-correct. It was right wow..." The teacher said. Kawaii~chan grabbed the teacher's collar with everyone gasped. "Don't... WAKE ME UP AGAIN" She said so coldly. The teacher is shaking. Everyone is shocked. Kawaii~Chan went to her desk and sleep again. After the lesson the teacher asked for the group project. I searched on my bag. It wasn't here... I forgot to put it on my bag!

Kawaii~Chan stand up with a black folder with pink ribbon. She passed that folder. I might figure out what happened yesterday... She made the 100 problem Math equation by herself. That explains why she solved the equation easily because the problem on the project is way harder.

She was about to take a seat until she collapse. "KAWAII~CHAN!" Aphmau, Nicole, Travis yelled as they went to our way. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ZANE? CARRY HER TO THE NURSE's OFFICE!" Aphmau said. "Why me?! Why not Travis?!" I asked.  "I JUST RECOVERED FROM  THE INJURY FROM  THE VOLLEYBALL!" Travis said. "DANGNABBIT ZANE! JUST DO IT!" Nicole said. "FINE FINE!"  I said carrying Kawaii~Chan.

(*Le reLife Reference <3 <3)

While I carry her to the nurse's office I can't focus, because I can feel her body temperature ad my heartbeat is beating. I'm sure I haven't exercise yet. (RELIFE REFERENCE <3 <3)

I placed her on the bed. The nurse gave her a blanket. And that's all. It really made me really mad. "AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ELSE?!" I asked. "CALM DOWN BOY! Your girlfriend just need rest. From the way it looks she worked like..13 hours on something which is abuse either mentally or physically." The nurse said.

(MATH: Mental Abuse To Human)

"For your information, she ain't my girlfriend." I said. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. WAIT!" She stopped be from leaving. "What?" I asked. "Can you watch her? She might deal with hallucination, sleep talking because of her tiredness." The nurse said. "Sure, as log you made me a letter that excuse me from the classes I would miss." I said. "Got it. Sorry again" She said.

5 minutes later Kawaii~Chan starts talking. "Reese tell me... What did I do wrong.." She said. I went closer to listen what is she is saying.  "What do you mean.... Oh Irene you are right.. We aren't having fun when we are together.. I don't recall us being happy, smiling...." Kawaii~Chan said. I really became curious so I wet closer. The she wake up... wait no.. she is half asleep and hallucinating, which scares me so I backed off. "Reese, please.. don't leave me.." I backed off more, until I was cornered. "Reese.. I love you.." She said as she pull me and kiss me to the lips.

The thing is. I kissed back. My heart was satisfied. I was happy. I don't wan't it to end. But it have to.

I loved Kawaii~Chan. I don't want her to know nor other else. Then she collapse again. So I have to carry her to he bed.

I sat on a chair and put my hands on my face. Why have I fallen to this girl?, I asked myself.

10 minutes later, Zane was calmed down. The nurse is back. "Okay Zane, you can go back to-" The nurse was cut  by the school bell. "I guess you can take your Recess.". I was about to went out until Kawaii~Chan wake up for real and asked. "What happened?" She asked. "You collapse due to overwork." The nurse said. "Don't do that again" I said. "Kawaii~Chan is sorry Zane~sama that she acted really weird at the class. That happens when Kawaii~Chan is cranky due to lack of sleep." She explained. "I mean, don't do that again. Overworking yourself, and yes. It was my fault why you overwork so sorry" I said while walking away.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"I mean, don't do that again. Overworking yourself, and yes. It was my fault why you overwork so sorry" He said while walking away. I could feel my face heating up. He cared? He actually cared? , I thought. I smile due to that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1409 words. That's how thristy am I on  this ship.