Chapter Tobias

I wake in the heat of Tobias's arms. I begin to panic thinking about my sixth fear, then I realize I asked him to get in bed with me and no more. I turn and see Tobias staring at me. "How long have you been looking at me?"

"Not to long." I get out of bed and grab my clothes. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I quickly shower but when I get out I realize there are no towels.

"Four!" I yell through the door. "What did you do with the towels!?"

"Oh nothing." He says. Even though I can't see him I know he's smirking on the other side." If you what them you've got to come get them." Oh my God, really!?

"You're an idiot, Tobias. Do you really think I would come out? I'll air dry myself if I must!"

"Fine, have it your way!" He says loudly. "Stubborn." He's mumbling now. After a while I come out fully dressed. "Geez, you took forever!"

"Well its your fault! I've got to go eat breakfast or I'll be late for work on my first day. Bye!" I say and walk to the mess hall. I sit next Christina and eat my muffin. Uriah is next to me eating cake. I give him a 'really' stare.

"What, it is never to early for cake" He says and shoves his mouth full of cake. We all burst out laughing. After a few minutes Tobias comes in and sits right next to me.

"Where have you been Four!?" Zeke yells. People around us start to stare.

"What are you looking at!?" Tobias asks them all. They immediately begin to eat again. We all start laughing again.

"Alrighty, I have got to go to work. I'll see you later Four." I say and kiss him on the cheek. He frowns "oh, get over it." I jog to the tattoo parlor and see Tori already there waiting for me at the front counter. She shows me how to use the needles and inks. I start on a dummy covered in ink.

"Good job Tris. You'll be working the table over there." She says and points toward a table near the middle of the room. My first customer wants symbol from an old movie. Its a ghost with a cross over it in a circle. She asks for it right above her right ankle.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Amy." She relies simply.

"Okay, Amy, your tattoo is done."

"Thank you." She says and leaves. When I get to Tobias's apartment he still isn't home so I go to my place and crash.

********
Okay, so this is just a filler, but remember Amy!
I now have pansycake as an auto finisher!
I have a broken foot! So I can barely do any thing, so I'm on Wattpad a lot! If you have any fourtris stories name them in the comments, I'll try to read them on my spare time!
QOTD: Have you ever broken a bone?
AOTD: Yes, Four metatarsals! (See what I did there?) In my foot! I was sledding and I ran into a street lamp!!! 
I'm going to get some sleep now, its 12:05 and I have school later!