chapter 11

I decided I didn't give you enough details to Tris's escape. So now, let's go back in time... Back in time... In time... Time... Time...

Tobias POV

"I found where they took her!" I hear Zeke say through the earpiece.

"Well, come on! Direct me there!" I shout back, irritation bubbling to my rim. We've been looking for Tris for nearly half an hour.

"Its under the headquarters. Its sorta like a prison."

"This can't be good. How do I get in?"

"Its in the scale. If you push it it open a latch. Jump in it. After that I can't find any cameras"

"Okay. Stay on. Just in case."

"Aww! Is the almighty Four scared?" I just choose to ignore him. I do as he says.

"Oh, shoot! I got to pretend to work! Gus is going to kill me!"

"Okay, Zeke." I drop down And open every single door until I find the one they are holding Tris in. I lock Jeanine in an empty cell, beat the girl to a smoothie, and for the third time since he transferred to dauntless beat Peter to a liquid. I quickly untie Tris. I try to shake her to life but she doesn't wake up. I feel my fingers start to numb. I'm panicking. I check her pulse. Still pumping. Thank God! A wave of relief floods through me.

I get back home and Tris is still sleeping. I drop her on the bed and go shower. I split my knuckles and their bleeding. I'm sweating all over. While in the shower I think of how much I truly do love Tris. I decide I will never let anything like that happen to her again. I'm going to ask her to move in with me. After I'm done I get dressed. I can here tris mumbling something. I walk out.

"You're going to have to do better than that, Jeanine!" She shouts. "Well, normally they wear off by now."

"What do?"

"The simulations."

"This isn't a simulation. I really did save you from candor."

"Oh, well then what are we going to do now?"

"I called for the day off so I could save your butt. So, whatever you want."

"Do you want to. . . go to sleep?" I smile and crawl in bed.

I pop the question, but I stumble over my words.

"Yes. Tobias. Of course!" She grins from ear to ear. After that we both dose of.

+x+x+x+x+x

No! This chapter is not over! Just a quick note! Okay! So for those of you who have been around since the beginning, I decided it was to early for 'it' so they did not do 'it' yet. You can look at chapter Fourtris if you are still confused.

Also! I'm listening to Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett!!! It is sooo perfect!!! It totally goes with Fourtris!!! Warning!!! It is a country song!!! Here it is so you can listen to it!!!

+x+x+x+x+x

Tris POV

I wake from a dreamless sleep. I quickly get ready and head to the mess hall for breakfast with Tobias. We talk with the gang but finish quickly. We head to the training room hand in hand. We arrive ten minutes early. Just enough time to set up and sit down for a bit. "Do you want to show them you're wicked abnegation side?" I smile knowing what he means. I nod and give him a kiss. We break up half a minute before the initiates come in.

"Everyone pick up 3 knives" They just stare at us until I shout "NOW!" They scramble like ants when you step on their anthill.

"Soon enough you will learn to trust your fellow initiates to this. Six." I stand I front of the target, still only reaching the middle of it.

"Look Four! Still as tall as last time!" He smiles in response.

"Wait, last time!?" Anna asks.

Tobias throws the first knife. It hits right above my head. I smile. He points in between his brows. My smile grows larger. His next knife hits to the right of my leg. The next nicks my ear. I feel the blood trickling down my ear. "Just like last time Four."

"Except this time you aren't yelling at me." I give him a look that says oh-just-wait.

I turn to the initiates. "BEEEEEEEEEGIN!" The rest of the day just flies by in a blur.

🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪:-D 🔪:-D 🔪🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔫🔪🔫🔪

Wow! Okay! I'm done! So I need to know if you would like short chapters and more updates or long chapters and less updates.

QOTD: what kind of music do you listen to?

AOTD: country, if you couldn't tell from my previous note.

Okay, that was 810 words!