Chapter Beatrice

After we drop the initiates off we head to Tobias's apartment. I flop down on the couch. "Hey, I am going to go get some dinner so we can eat here and do whatever." Tobias says.

"Okay, sounds good." I reply. He plants a kiss on my cheek and walks out. A few minutes later I here the door open. "Back so soon?" I ask. Then I feel a sharp plan on the back of my head. I feel the same thing again and suddenly my world goes black.

Tobias POV!

They are serving maccoroni and cheese in the mess hall so I grab two plate fulls. I also grab two slices of cake. I see Zeke on my way out and he waves me over. I walk to him to see what he needs. "Hey, Uri's birthday is coming up, I need some help figuring out what to get him."

"Umm... Some cake. Defiantly cake."

" Well no duh! Its a birthday!"

"Sorry... He's your brother, and I'm not good with birthdays. I should be going, Tris will be waiting for me."

"Okay, OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK! Oh and one more thing!"

"I know. I know. OK."

"No! I was going to say bye Four!" I just smile and walk away. As soon as I get to the hallway my good mood changes though.

The door to my apartment is open and there are drops of blood here and there. I start searching the apartment but Tris is nowhere. I run to the control room and see Zeke is here. I tell him everything and he wants to help. I hand him an earpiece so we can communicate. He stays here and locates Tris while I save her. I look at the footage outside our door. A tall female with blonde hair wearing black opens the door to the apartment. She comes out a few minutes later with Tris. The footage leads her to the candor sector. Now I'm confused. I jump on the next train to candor.

:) :3 :0 =\ :} :√ :| XD :p :b :z :c :T :J
^^^Feel free to name my friends!
Sooo... Who do you think kidnapped Tris?
I am going to change update day to Monday. This will start this Monday.
Good news! (1) My foot isn't broken any more! Its healed! (2) I just ordered a mokingjay pin!
QOTD: candor or dauntless!?
Dauntless: comment something random
Candor: how old do you think I am
AOTD: dauntless! I ain't no pansycake!