STORYTIME

Okay, so I am going to tell you a story about me!!! If you don't want to read this go ahead and skip to the next chapter, I already updated it!!!

Okay... Now how many of your families don't even know that you're a fangirl? Well, mine doesn't! Now, don't get me wrong I'm a total potterhead, but that's the only fandom they think i have! I was not allowed to watch The Hunger Games, so I read it, same with Twilight, Divergent, Percy Jackson, TFIOS, etc., I had to sneak them all. So when I broke my foot my mom decided she would clean my room. She found my hiding place! They were in a shoebox in my closet but I found them on my bookshelf. She kept quiet for a long time so, being a divergent fan I got nervous and kind of wished she had just yelled at me then. A few weeks later I was eating breakfast when our roommate said "So, Kins, have you read all The Hunger Games books?" Then I was just like darn it Mom's in the room! So I couldn't say anything. Then my mom spoke up. "Don't play dumb, I know about the books in your closet." She had said. Now I was really screwed. She still makes little remarks about it. "Well I didn't want an 11 year old reading that just yet, but I mean you did read all those other books you weren't supposed to." She'd say. I just can't take it sometimes. So I tried to hide them again so they weren't just in the open in a moving box full of easy books like Magic Treehouse and Dronimo Stilton and I Survived. Well my idiot brothers one night claimed they had nothing to read because they don't like to read. My mom looked in the box for books for them and found my forbidden books AGAIN!!! At this point I gave up and just put them on my bookshelf. My mom just leaves them alone for the most part but every once in a while my brothers, knowing Alliagent is my nightmare, prank me and when I wake up I find it in bed right next to my head. Now I have pictures of dauntless flames all over my room because (1) I'm dauntless (2) I'm divergent and I can't be controlled!

So, do you have a story like this? Do you want some more STORYTIMEs eventually? Okay. . . go read that other chapter! WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! I HAVE SOME THING TO ASK YOU! YES, LIKE A NOSE! OKAY!

QOTD: what is your favorite Disney movie?
AOTD: I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast!

QOTD: what is your favorite Disney movie? AOTD: I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast!