Chapter Fourtris

So... The last chapter deleted so I changed it up a bit! Go read it! OK, so this is chapter Fourtris so guess what it will include!!!
A Fourtris scene! (Sorta)
Also, I've been writing a lot of short chapters, so here's a longer one!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I'm then brought to the real world. "How do you do that!?" Jeanine yells and snaps. Peter walks up to me and smacks me. "Tell me!"

'I'm. Divergent. And. I. Can't. Be. Controlled!" I yell back. She snaps again and Peter punches me in the jaw. I groan, not saying anything. Jeanine walks behind me again and I feel the prick of pain from the needle she inserted. Another simulation. My vision gets really blurry so I wait for it to clear but it never does. What?

"I will start with some simple questions. What is your name?" Amy asks.

"Tris." Peter slaps me.

"Your real name, please."

"Beatrice Prior."

"What is your date of birth?"

"I don't know, birthdays are considered self indulgent, and therefore selfish."

"Born faction?"

"Abnegation."

"Transfered faction?"

"Dauntless, I ain't no pansycake!"

"Pansycake!?" They all ask. I grin.

"Okay, harder stuff. When was the last time you went under a fear landscape?" She asks.

"Stage 3 of initiation."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"Why is this necessary?" I earn another smack from Peter. "WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT!?" He smacks me again with a smile.

"Answer my damn question!" Amy yells.

"Okay, okay. Yes." I say through gritted teeth.

"Who?"

"Tobias Eaton." I blurt. Darn it, Tris!

"Do you feel you belong in dauntless?"

"Yes, but sometimes I have my doubts."

"What is your job?"

"Tattoo artist and initiate training."

"What is your greatest regret?"

"Letting 2 pansycakes and a nose kidnap me!"

"Nose!?" Jeanine asks.

When that wears off they put me in my fear landscape. (AN I don't have the book with me and I don't remember all her fears. So they are all the same, she gets through the same, with her record time.) Then they all leave me to my thoughts. Will Tobias ever find me? Eventually I must have fallen asleep because I wake up in Tobias's bed. This must be another simulation. "This isn't real." I whisper. "You're going to have to do better than that Jeanine!" I shout. Tobias walks out of the bathroom with a worried look on his face. "Well normally they wear off by now."

"What do?" Tobias asks me.

"The simulations."

"This isn't a simulation, I did save you from Candor."

"Oh, well then what are we going to do now?"

"I called for the day off so I could save your butt. So, whatever you want."

"Do you want to. . . go to sleep?" He smiles and gets into bed.

"Um... So... I was... Um... Wandering if you... Um.... If you wanted to move in with me?" He says nervously scratching his neck.

"Yes. Tobias. Of course!"

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Sooo... Longer one! I have half days all week so I will try to update again soon. I have spring break next week so I am going on a vacation where I may or may not be able to bring my tablet to update.

QOTD: what is your most recommended series?

AOTD: ohhh... I don't know, either the divergent series, Uglies, the water fire saga, or the hunger games, also, the Lunar Chronicles... Plus billions more! If you haven't read them, go check them out!

-Kinsey🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥