A Freshman and A Senior...Love?

High school: you have you the popular crowd, the jocks, the cheerleaders, the nerds, the goths, the punks, the bad asses, the rebels, geeks, gleeks, the outcastes, the teachers pets, the goody goodies, the drugies, the preps, the emos, and etcetera, etcetera.

We all heard stories about high school and how scary it is, but that's all a lie.

It's a thousand times worst.

High school has to be the scariest time for anyone.

The cheerleaders are the queens we bow down to. The jocks are the gods we prey to. The popular crowds are the heroes we look up to.

But why do we do that? After high school, no one will remember you. We'll look back at the things we did and worried over in our high school years and laugh or cry.

My mom says, "High school is just a part of growing up, you'll learn to love it. You're just going through a phase. You'll have so much fun in high school, you'll see."

Bull shit!

But I'm just a little middle schooler, what do I know?

I wish there was a guide on how to survive high school and all the drama that comes a head.

High school changes people for the better or for the worst.

I, sadly, had it all.

The drama, the bad times, and very few good times.

I was just an only child, I had no older siblings to tell me about the high school dos and the high school don'ts.

And no one told me I wasn't supposed to fall in love with the hot senior.

Hey!

This is a new story that popped into my head!

I hope you like!

Let me know if I should continue it!

By the way!

I'm working on the Freaky sophomore story, sorry it's taking so long!

Please comment and vote!

And I'm sorry for my bad language!