A Freshman and A Senior ... Love? Chapter 13

"Follow me," the principal said. His voice was cold and strict.

Finn and I followed him to his office.

"Nice going," he whispered to me.

"You shoot him too,"

"I shoot him once; you shoot him multiple times,"

"So, you're still in the wrong,"

"Silence," The principal braked.

He opened the door to his office and held it open for us.

We walked in and sat down in front of his desk.

He sat in front of us. "What are your names?"

"Gabe Ryan and her name is Alexandra Oz,"

"What? No his name is Finn Johnson,"

The principal raised an eyebrow at Finn and wrote our names down.

"Alexandra, can you tell me what happened?"

"Gladly, Mr. Principal Sir I did nothing wrong. I was down my gym class and I deiced to take a shower and wash my hair. In the time I did that Finn, here, stole my clothes and dyed my hair blond. So I was forced to look for him in a towel. He shot me with paintballs so I stole one of his and shot back. I'm sorry for hitting you by the way," I smiled at the end.

"She lies," Finn said. "Mr. Riley this is what really happen. Alex has been pranking me all day. So I deiced to fight fire with fire. So yes I stole her clothes and dyed her hair. But I was not the one to bring a paintball gun to school,"

"That's a lie; you have been pranking me all day. From the day we meet it's been prank after prank,"

"If you were suck a smart mouthed freshman this wouldn't have happened,"

"If you were an egotistic senior with self-esteem problems you have to prank me every day,"

"Enough! The both of you are in the wrong. The both of you will have an in school detention. Finn give her back her clothes and Alexandra give me the paintball guns,"

"Yes sir," we mumbled.

I handed him the paintball guns and we waited for Finn to get my clothes.

He came back with them and I changed in the bathroom.

Mr. Riley led us to the detention room.

"Behave yourselves," he said.

"I have a question," I said

"What?"

"How long will we be in here?"

"Until the end of the day,"

"Ugh," I sighed as he closed the door and walked away.

"Nice going," I said.

"I didn't do anything,"

"Stop saying that! You did everything, if you just left me alone we would be here,"

"If you didn't fight back-"

"And have you walk all over me? Yeah right,"

"Whatever, you stay over there and I'll stay over here,"

"Deal,"

"Good,"

I walked over to the last row of desk and sat down.

The sucks.

****

Two hours later. We have about five more minutes of this then we can go.