Prologue

Prologue

"But Zaynie." Harry whined as he began to feel pain in his chest from crying so much that day.

"I have to go Haz, it's my job." Zayn said with a slight frown, Zayn had come to fall in love with Harry these last couple of months, but he has to prove to Niall that nothing has happened.

"What about me? Why can't you take me with you, Zayn?" Harry asked as he tried to stop crying. He has never felt such strong feelings toward one person, but he wanted someone to love him as if they were a couple from romantic movies.

"Harry, it's my job. I need to do my job. It's important." Zayn said with annoyance lacing his voice.

A knock on Zayn's door caused Zayn even more annoyance, "What can I do for you?" Zayn asked, opening the door to reveal a smiling Niall and Louis.

"We came to see catboy." Louis said, pushing his way through the door.

"You should really watch that boyfriend of yours, Niall." Zayn growled as he watched Louis hugging Harry with a very friendly hug.

Niall smirked before Zayn turned back around to look at Niall again, once Louis broke the hug with Harry, "What are you doing here?" Zayn growled.

"We came to see you off, Zayn." Niall said taking a step into Zayn's home.

Zayn deeply sighed, "I don't- That isn't until tomorrow, Niall." Zayn said quickly.

Niall crossed his arms, "No, Zee. Today is the day you leave." Niall said with a completely serious face, crossing his arms.

Zayn slapped his hand to his forehead, "Fuck." he muttered before quickly walking off to his room and slammed the door closed.

"What's wrong with Zee, Niall?" Harry asks innocently, Niall couldn't help but smile kindly at Harry knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Zayn has to leave to go back to work today." Niall explained as he watched Harry's expression change, tears streaming down his face as Niall spoke.

Niall quickly took Harry into his arms, embracing him closely, "It's going to be ok, Harry. You have me and Louis." Niall said trying to comfort Harry, but it wasn't working well. Harry just wanted Zayn.

"I'll talk-" Niall was cut off by Zayn hurrying out of his bedroom with a big, black suitcase.

"I have to rush, but i'll be back by March." Zayn said and tried to hug Louis and Niall, but they turned their backs on him. He went to go hug Harry, but Harry began to feel tears take over his eyes again and he ran off into Zayn's room. Zayn frowned and saw Louis and Niall watching him with raised eyebrows.

"Zayn, I know you need to do your job, but you can always get your job to keep you at home." Louis said and Niall continued Louis' point, "It's either your job or Harry. Which are you going to choose, Zayn?" Niall asked as Zayn looked to his bedroom door, then down at his suitcase.

Zayn let out a sigh and walked toward the door, leaving Niall and Louis in shock and anger.

"When he comes back I'm going to fucking punch him." Niall growled and went to go comfort Harry with Louis not far behind.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

This is my prologue, what did ya'll think of it??

~Boobear. xxxxx