Chapter One

Chapter One:

"I know, Ni." Zayn said into the phone as he talked to his best mate, Niall.

"Zayn, you need to come back to London and stay in London." Niall said into the phone with a pleading tone, "Anyway, what about Perrie?" Niall questioned as Zayn let out a deep sigh.

"We were never together, Niall. We just saw each other a couple of times and all of a sudden I'm in a relationship with her. You know that's how the paparazzi are." Zayn explained to Niall, "Plus, I'm not even straight." Zayn added with a matter-of-factly tone.

Niall sighed, "You're not comin' home anytime soon are you?"

Zayn smiled, "In about an hour, I'll be home."

Niall's face lit up on the other side of the phone, "Really!?"

"Yes, really. Now I'll see you in an hour you crazy twat." Zayn said and hung up, stuffing his iPhone into his pocket and heading out to the black limo that sat outside the airport for him.

[•][•][•][•]

Before Zayn even got to take one step out of his car, he was tackled to the ground by Niall.

"Zaynie!!" Niall shouted happily as Zayn chuckled and began to get up, helping Niall up with him.

"You could've given me some warning that you were going to attack me with a hug." Zayn said as him and Niall walked up to his front door.

"I'm sorry, but I really needed to hug you. I haven't seen you for almost five months, I think I deserve to attack you in a hug." Niall said with a tiny hint of sass, that he got from his boyfriend, Louis.

"You have to stop with the sass, Niall. It doesn't suit you." Zayn said as he dropped his suitcase on the floor and took his tuxedo jacket off. "Speaking of sass, where's Louis?"

Niall slightly blushed, "He decided he needed to take a small nap," Zayn chuckled, "but he told me to tell you that he said 'hi'."

Zayn laughed, "I'm sure he needed to take a small 'nap'." Zayn was still laughing at this point.

Niall huffed and crossed his arms, "I'm not lying Zaynie," Niall said with faux stern, "so stop your laughin'."

"I'm sorry, Ni, but your blush gave it away." Zayn said and Niall instantly covered his cheeks with his hands.

"C'mon, Ni. Let's go take a walk for a while. I want to see how much London has changed within the last five months." Zayn said and Niall nodded, his hands still covering his heated cheeks.

Zayn simply put on a pair of black converse and a thin leather coat, since it was a little chilly outside from the October air. Niall simply slipped his Spuras on and followed Zayn.

"Where are we going, Zee?" Niall asked once they walked off of Zayn's property.

"Just to walk around, I guess." Zayn simply shrugged.

Niall adverted his eyes away from Zayn, watching where he walked, leaves and sticks cracking under his shoes.

"You want to know something, Ni?" Zayn simply asked, deep in thought.

"What is it, Zayn?" Niall asked looking up at Zayn's concentrated face.

"When will I ever find love like you and Louis'?" Zayn asked, throwing Niall completely off of track. Zayn is a very attractive man and you could tell by all the men and women that would fall at his feet just to be able to see him once.

"Well, Zayn, you're a very attractive man and I think if you keep your eyes open long enough it will happen soon enough." Niall explained as they both stopped dead in their tracks, watching one another. Zayn reached out and pulled Niall toward him, giving him a hug.

"Thank you, Nialler." Zayn cooed and messed up Niall's perfectly quiffed hair.

"It's no problem, Zayn. Look at every man and woman who are practically drooling over you right now." Niall said, pointing, carefully, to everyone who were, in fact, staring at Zayn in awe.

Zayn brushed all of the looks off and continued on walking again, his head down as he was watching the ground underneath his feet.

Niall heard a snap of a twig near a couple of bushes and walked over, carefully I may add, to the bushes to check it out, "Zee! You may want to see this!" Niall called out loudly, which nearly scared the teenage hybrid that sat hidden in the bushes.

Zayn stopped and raised an eyebrow at Niall, walking toward him to see what caught Niall's eye, "N-Niall." Zayn gasped with wide eyes as he stared into a pair of emerald green eyes.

"I remember hearing about hybrids, and im taking a guess that he is a hybrid cat." Niall said as Zayn smacked the back of his head, "Oi! What was that for?!" Niall rubbed his head, glaring at Zayn.

"You twat! Look at his ears," Zayn said and carefully walked over to the green eyed boy, "I'm Zayn, do you have a name?" Zayn asked, crouching down in front of the scared boy.

The boy stared into Zayn's eyes as he backed up as far against the wall as he could, "H-Harry." the boy whispered, just loudly enough for them to hear.

Niall and Zayn smiled kindly at Harry, "Well, Harry. You want to come home wit-" with that Niall quickly pulled Zayn away.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Niall whisper yelled to Zayn, who was kept an eye on Harry. Harry sat watching Zayn in fascination, taking a kinding to him.

"Look at him, Ni! He looks so hopeless and lost, I have to help him. I promise I will just help him get back on his feet, make sure he will be good and then let him do what he wants after." Zayn said hoping to win over Niall. Even tho Niall didn't really have a word in any of this anyway.

Niall sighed, "What happens when you need to leave on another business trip, Zayn?" he asked, knowing Zayn didn't actually think about his work.

"I am home for two in a half months, so I think that will be just enough time." Zayn was positive about his words, Niall gave in knowing there would be a tough time between the two if he didn't.

"Fine. Lets see where you two end up at in two in a half months."

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•

So what do ya'll think of my first chapter??? Please comment and vote!

~Boobear. xxxxxx