[6]

chapter 6 | yoongi&hoseok

-

yoongi was taken aback by hoseok's sudden statement.

now the thought had definitely crossed yoongi's mind- a lot to be exact, however he didn't want to try it out due to his everlasting nerves that created anxiousness about how if the relationship ended up in heartbreak then what would their friendship become of.

their friendship meant the world to yoongi, it was a truly precious gift. he will never forget the bright smile that hoseok gave the first time they'd met, sending a nervous elder into a calm and warmer atmosphere almost immediately, those warm homely chocolate eyes welcoming him and made him feel at peace. all his worries were lifted in an instant.

his thought train had completely flew off its tracks and left the elder in a dazed confusion.

"h-hyung? please say something," hoseok's voice was shaky, a mixture of confusion and anticipation laced into those few words.

"hoseok, i need time to think about this, it's early, i'm still going through a break up and what about our friendship as well? that's the most important thing in all of this, i don't want to ruin that."

hoseok gnawed on the inside of his mouth, "it'll still be our friendship!" he paused, it wasn't the right atmosphere, "just with kisses and other stuff."

"other stuff?" yoongi raised an eyebrow, trying to swerve around the heavy atmosphere, this wasn't like the pair to be surrounded by an awkward sense hanging in the air. it wasn't them.

"asshole, i meant it like-" hoseok just froze as he felt yoongi's hand cup his cheek, a soft smile present on the black haired male's face.

breathing wasn't even an option in this moment.

yoongi-

yoongi smiled.

it was quick paced and was gone shortly after hoseok had got a view however it was still softer and longer than any other sense of happiness shown through yoongi's, normally emotional aura.

"yoongi y-you-"

"wait for me hoseok."

as that last sentence drifted from the elder's lips, his hand dropped from the brunette's face and he turned around to exit the room in a calm manner. too calm to be exact.

but it was too amazing for words because- oh man yoongi looked breathtakingly gorgeous with his lips turned upwards.

the door shut softly after yoongi's leave, hoseok was in too much of a daze to notice that his hyung's presence was no longer.

all that was processing through hoseok's mind in this current time was that smile.

he didn't need the plan anymore, he didn't care about anything, his goal was complete.