[7]

chapter 7 | hoseok

chapter 7 | hoseok

-

a week had passed awfully slow for the brunette's liking and even worse, hoseok hadn't had any communication with yoongi.

moping around his living space clearly wasn't helping him in anyway.

lack of sleep was a big issue too. every time his eyes fluttered closed the image of yoongi's glowing smile would appear once again, the sensation of reliving this marvellous scene was the source of why hoseok wasn't able to sleep.

seokjin had reached a comforting hand out to hoseok and stayed with him over the course of the week. cooking meals, tidying up the place and most of all reassuring hoseok that he hadn't done anything wrong whatsoever. seokjin knew yoongi's true feelings therefore was doing everything in his power to let hoseok know that the raven haired male was not angry nor upset with him.

of course he was extremely grateful towards seokjin and his kind hearted traits traits, he was truly blessed to have a friend as great as him.

currently hoseok was sat upright under the soft, baby pink bedding sipping at a, very delicious may he add, hot chocolate that seokjin had bought for him.

he laced his fingers around the to-go cup and let out a small breath in an attempt to cool the steaming liquid but obviously it remained scorching.

hoseok gave up on trying to drink it at its current temperature therefore he set it down on the bedside table and engulfed himself in his mountain of blankets.

his mind instantly wandered to the space in his brain which only held yoongi.

missing him was an understatement.

clingy was hoseok's middle name and yoongi knew that.

of course hoseok wasn't the type to whine and rant because the one who was precious wasn't near, or the type to force someone into staying with him at all times.

just the emotional type of clingy, like the way your heart feels when someone you hold close hasn't talked with you in a while yet you still long for them and the comfort they bring with their words.

hoseok knew yoongi needed space and a great deal of time to fill his brain with what his heart yearns for.

It was strange.

yoongi was almost always over at hoseok's, whether because he needed a place to crash after a long night or just simply because he needed company.

and the younger never complained because he knew yoongi was hurting even though he wore a stone cold expression most of the time.

only hoseok saw the real side of yoongi, the one that piles emotion on emotion and expects that they'll fade yet ends up falling into the younger's arms crying about the latest heartache he'd experienced with the wrong person again.

hoseok knows.

yet he got on with it, always being there for his hyung, playing the role of 'the shoulder to cry on'.

but he let it happen.

because he loves- no is in love with yoongi.

there was no denying that.

if yoongi was some kind of street drug then hoseok was already addicted.

-

yoongi

-

"deep breaths, yoongi."

panicking.

an emotion that no one likes to experience, a horrible feeling that makes the world dark and makes your nerves go haywire.

yoongi was experiencing this despised emotion as he was in a heavy state of panic in this current moment.

"look," jimin began flopping on the new looking couch, "all you have to do is go in there, confess your undying love, then if you're lucky then you get a piece of hoseok's ass."

yoongi looks up and narrowed his eyes at the silver haired male who at this moment in time, was keeled over on the couch in laughter at his own sentence.

"do you really think i care about sex right now!" yoongi raised his voice, his breathing was still off but his desire to slap the younger was almost overpowering the panic in his body.

"c'mon hyung, a good fuck makes everything bette-"

"jimin!" taehyung pipes up from the kitchen, "that's not helping right now."

jimin held his hands up in defence, "sorry hyung." He apologised to yoongi however hearing taehyung laugh to himself made jimin crack up once again.

"you two are useless." yoongi rubbed at his temples emitting a deep breath expressing his irritation. "i'm leaving now."

"no! hyung i promised i'd help you get a piece of hoseok's hot body."

now, taehyung wailed in laughter from the kitchen, reaching out to hold onto the side of the counter to steady himself.

"fuck you." yoongi spat, clear agitation portraying on the elder's face caused by the pair's behaviour.

taehyung's protests didn't work as yoongi used his free hand to forcefully shove the younger out his way so he could finally leave.

yoongi exited the house, sighing in both relief and the stress from that apartment.

footsteps are the only distinctive sound yoongi hears on his journey. obviously the odd car drove past, breaking that inaudible silence once in a while.

but he knows where he's going and soon his feet come to a halt.

eyes wander up the door and examine it, his hand reaching up to knock.

it was stupid, yoongi never knocked, nonetheless he felt like now was the time to be formal.

clutching the bunch of flowers he'd purchased earlier, he mentally prepared himself for the following talk, his mind all made up.

and with a deep breath and an utterly terrified mindset, he kept his cool and he knocked.

-

a/n one more chapter to go :(( im pretty excited to publish the next chapter tho cause it's long and i hope you're prepared because it's fluff central.

i hope you enjoyed.

- 🐝