[epilogue]

epilogue

epilogue

-

months flew by and with each day their love grew even stronger which they don't know was possible.

both hoseok and yoongi shown their love through endless amounts of cuddling complete with breakfast in bed and the act of hand holding. they both loved the feeling of giving out affection and receiving it therefore both of them tried to shove endless amounts of the gentle feeling of fondness.

"i love you." yoongi has said these words too many times to count over the course of the months they had spent as a couple however they still have the same meaningful and passionate emotions behind it since the first time he's ever said it.

"i love you too." the same goes for hoseok.

rolling over, hoseok leans up just to admire yoongi under the dim lighting of the small bedside lamp, a gummy smile was present on yoongi's face and hoseok felt his stomach practically explode with butterflies.

he would never get tired of that smile, that's why when he swiped his thumb across the metal on yoongi's ring finger he knew he had made the right decision.

love is a beautiful thing.

it took both of them an extremely long time to figure out what it actually meant to be in love.

but once they finally found out through each other they were utterly thankful.

and that's how it should be.

-end-

a/n
thank u for reading !!

- 🐝