[8]

chapter 8 | yoongi&hoseok

-

"hoseok? seokjin tapped lightly on the door to the brunette's bedroom.

"i'm not in the mood for talking right now jin hyung." hoseok let out a breathy sigh and pulls his knees to his chest.

seokjin just motions to the currently closed door with his head to the nerve wracked yoongi who was currently shaking next to him.

"go in," the elder whispers, "you two definitely need time to talk." with that sentence seokjin gave yoongi a pat on the back that was comforting and homely, calming the younger of the two slightly.

seokjin had that kind of power.

the black haired male drew in a string of the chilled air, his clammy hand gripped around the door knob, slipping slightly due to the sweat that had appeared on his palms due to his stupid nerves.

poking his head around the door once he had opened it making sure it didn't creak so he didn't disturb hoseok, yoongi caught a glimpse of a crumpled figure curled tightly into a ball on his side, the clothing he was wearing was dark making it contrast with the light pink sheets beneath him.

yoongi simply made his way over, placed the flowers on the bedside table and flopped on the bed next to hoseok, one arm snaking its way around the younger's waist. it wasn't embarrassing to spoon hoseok, this was just one of many each on a different occasion.

the brunette tensed slightly yet he still placed a hand over the elder's arm.

"yoongi." his voice croaked. it was shaky from his crying session he'd had the hour previous.

"i'm sorry."

hoseok just blinked squeezing yoongi's arm lightly, "why are you apologising, you've done nothing wrong."

"look at me, hoseok." yoongi's voice was low, he removed his arm from the brunette's waist and proceeded to sit upright grabbing the flowers.

hoseok followed his actions and sat up himself, doing as yoongi said and faced him.

no words were spoken as hoseok flung his arms around yoongi's neck, his face buried in the crook of the black-haired make's neck, the elder's scent travelling through his nostrils. yoongi clung on to hoseok, his grip tightening as if it was the last hug they'd ever have.

"i missed you." hoseok's voice was muffled but yoongi got the message, and just simply pressed a gentle kiss to the top of the younger's head.

"i missed you too, sunshine."

detaching themselves, hoseok remained on yoongi's lap, his legs thrown around the elder's waist.