Chapter 13

You sighed running a hand through your hair. You had dropped Triss off at her shared home with Bradford and Jeff. So you were alone at the moment. You entered your house. Kicking the door shut behind you, you walked down the hall and upstairs. You smiled softly entering your room. You pulled a back box from under your bed. You set it on your dresser. You gazed at your self in the mirror with a smile. You pulled the lid off the top of the box and set it beside it on the dresser. You snickered as you looked through pictures from the box. They were from your last years in college before you got your doctorate. Piecing in your lip and eyebrows and all up your ear. You were truly an emo-punk rock child. 

You snickered and set the pictures aside. You pulled out at small jewelry box. You opened the seemingly ancient wooden box. All of your old jewelry. You smiled softly at your favorite ear piece. But first hair. You pulled out your brush and hairspray. You brushed it up slightly and then ruffled it to give it that wild look  you hairsprayed it a little and smiled again. You dug around in your closet to your 'mementos from college' box. At the very bottom of the large box was what you were searching for. You grinned. Quickly ridding yourself of what you were currently wearing you pulled on a tank top that covered most of your cleavage but exposed  your stomach and part of your bra. You pulled on some fish net tights and some jagged short shorts, that complimented your hips. You zipped on your heeled knee high black boots. You grinned at your self in the mirror, you weren't done yet. 

You covered your lips with a pitch black color, lining your eyes the same. A grey sheen over your eye lids you smiled. You held your lip out searching for where it was pierced. Finding it you pushed a jeweled ring into it. Finding the two pieceings on the outside of each of your eyebrows you ran a ring through those as well. You placed a two rings two studs and a bar in your right ear and your favorite piece in your left. It was a silver dragon with red eyes that wrapped around your ear, you placed a red jewel in front of it. You pulled out a spiked choker from the box. You clipped that around your neck then the metal bracelets and two spiked ones on either wrist. You grinned at your self in the mirror. 

You clawed under your bed pulling out a long back case. Popping it open you held your electronic guitar in your hands. Pulling the strap over your shoulders  you let it hang at your hips. You shuffled around for your phone and pulled it out. Putting it high you made a rock symbol and stuck your tongue out, you snapped a few pictures. You sat down on your bed your guitar on your lap, you sent a picture to Triss. 

Hotty-Coco☕: I missed the old get up.

Space-nerd🔭: Omg! 😲 😁😁😲😲😲 I haven't seen you look like that since college! 

Hotty-Coco☕: so you like it?

Space-nerd🔭: You still fit in those old clothes!?

Hotty-Coco☕: their a little tight, but idc 

Space-nerd🔭: Is that the same guitar from all those years 

Hotty-Coco☕: yup, she's a beaut ain't she?

Space-nerd🔭: Hell yeah!

Space-nerd🔭: Sorry, I have to go. Bradford is complaining about the clogged toilet. 

Hotty-Coco☕: bye!... and good luck! 

You sighed and flopped backwards on your bed staring at the ceiling you started to recall memories from the last time you wore this. You smiled softly. You kind of missed those days. You closed your eyes imagining yourself in that position again. Strumming the stings until your fingers bled. Triss behind you smashing on the drums. You stopped remembering when you thought of the other members of the band. They died in a car crash coming to the concert. You sighed wrapping your arms around yourself slightly. You pulled off the guitar and placed it back into the case and shoved it under your bed. You pulled off the jewelry and placed it in the wooden box and then in the black box with the photos. You pushed that under you bed too. You stripped of the clothes folding them you placed them back in the box and placed the things back over it and put it in the closest. You pulled on what you were wearing before. 

There was a knock from the front door causing you to sigh. You walked down the stairs and opened the front door. Summer stood there on her phone not paying attention for a moment. When she looked up her eyes widened.

"Umm... (y/n) nice makeup." She said 

Shit! You forgot about the makeup!

You chuckled hopping to cover it, "Yeah sorry! I was playing with some of my stuff upstairs." 

"No I like it." Summer said, "It suits you in a weird punk goth way." 

".. well, thanks... I guess..." you scratched the back of your neck, "So why did you come over?" 

"Oh!" Summer did a mini face palm, "My parents aren't around, "vacation"," she said making finger quotes, "And I'm throwing a party, it might be weird 'cause Rick is inviting people too." 

".... and?" You asked 

"DAMNIT SUMMER I WAS GOING TO INVITE HER!" Rick yelled running from across the street .

"Too late grandpa." Summer laughed typing something on her phone 

Rick grumbled something at summer then turned to you , "So, bunny, you coming?" 

"Umm.., sure I guess." You said feeling kind of awkward, you tended to avoid parties after college 

"Yes!" He pumped a fist through the air, then blushed realizing his actions, "t-thank you for coming." 

"D-do you want me to bring something, drinks food?" You asked feeling more uncomfortable as the minutes ticked on 

"Nah." Rick laughed leaning over you in the doorframe, "We got it handled, bunny, just come over around 8ish." 

You stared up at him and nodded, "Y-yeah, 8, ok." 

Summer had already left probably inviting more people, leaving you and rick. His lips pulled back his canines poking out in this large grin. He pressed his lips to your fore head, then lowered himself to your height. 

"See you at the party," he started to walk off, "By the way use your piecings and emo-punk rock would nice on you." 

You blushed slightly walking back into your house. That's one weird man.