Chapter 35

WARNING: sexual content/ rape, I will state when it begins you have been warned 

You screamed at the burning pain in your right wrist. You fell to your knees gripping your spasming hand wrist. You saw a small bump begin to form the pain increasing. You dug your teeth into your lip tears brimming in your eyes. From the corner of your eye you saw Rick walk over to the door and seemingly lock it, but you were in to much pain to understand it. Your fingers painfully contorted into a fist your nails leaving cresant moons on the heel of your hand. Slowly, oh so painfully slow, the burning fire under your skin faded. You stared at the small bump  in your wrist, you grazed your fingertips over it and winced. You looked up at rick his eyes were shaded darkly.

"Stand up." He muttered coldly 

You did and tried to meet his gaze, but couldn't. Your back was pressed closer to the wall as he put his hands on either side of your shoulders effectively trapping you. You swallowed hard your brows furrowing. He forced a leg between yours still not looking you in the eye. The concrete was cold on your feet and it sent a shiver up your legs creating goose flesh in its wake. Nervousness was setting in at the man looming in front you. 

"R-Rick?" You squeaked as he snatched your wrists in one hand effectively pinning them above your head 

You heard a soft click and then could not move your wrists. You cast your gaze up. A weird cuff like object had snapped onto your wrists keeping them there. You squirmed as Rick drug his fingers down your arm and to your face. He finally made eye contact.

"Now the real fun begins." 

~~~~starts here feel free to skip p.s. I may not be very good at these this is my first one~~~~~~~

You were about to speak when Rick's hands tore your undergarment off and plopped it on the floor. You gasped at the sudden cold air in your neithers and started squirming harder. You were about to scream when Rick's hand was place down over your mouth. Tears brimmed in your eyes as you silently pleaded with him. He smirked at the desperate look that flashed across your fiery (e/c) eyes. 

Some how with one hand he undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor to pool around his ankles. You squirmed and fought harder against the restraints when you saw the growing bulge in his boxer briefs. Hot tears streamed down your face as he allowed his boxers to slip down his lank legs as well. 

You released a muted scream then he rubbed his length over your core with a soft chuckle. He leaned over you and pushed passed the sweaters neck and towards the bare skin your neck. He ground himself harder on you, making you release another silenced cry. He chuckled darkly and pushed himself into your core taking a sharp inhale before he bang to move. 

Tears boiled down your face as every cry you tried to make was either silenced or muted by his hand. You struggled against him as he continued to move. His thrusts were rough as he dug his teeth into your neck. You started shaking your head, shocked at the whole situation. He continued to pound painfully into your core, and at one point with his free hand forcing your leg up on his hip gaining better access to your core. Tears continued to fall as he forced himself deep into you and came. He slipped out still holding a large grin pulled up his pants and uncuffed you.

~~~~~~~those who skipped can start reading here~~~~~~~~~~~

Your legs trembled and you slipped to the cold concrete ground below you. Rick left the garage having the Courtesy to close to door. You wrapped your arms around your knees and brought them close to you. You sobbed quietly Burying your face into your knees. You heard a soft click from your right wrist. You didn't bother to look at it, your soul felt crushed. Everything everyone warned you about came crashing down on you, you should have known better, now your trapped and alone.

You stopped crying and straighten yourself and pulled on your undergarment. Yes you were alone in the dark. Yes your world was just cracked, and it may never heal, but you knew one thing for sure, you were not a normal (y/n)! The emotions created a whirling storm with in you. You wanted to kill Rick, yet you didn't but either way you wanted to retake your freedom. You puffed the soft collar of your sweater out slightly. You were not gonna be broken by another person, ever again, it's happened to many times. You strolled over to the door to the living room then hesitanted before opening it. 

What were you even gonna do? You were gonna run away that's the most you knew. The thought sent a tremor down your spine. You just started your life here and now you were gonna have to lose it. You shook your head, to get to your house you were just gonna have to ask rick. It was the (y/n) thing to do.

You opened to door and walked into the living room and kept your gaze down. Trying and succeeding very easily at looking like a girl who just broke. To an extent you were. You walked passed the couch towards the dinning room. 

"Where are you going?" Rick growled not taking his eyes off the tv 

"I-" you changed your choice of words as you spoke, "J-just to my h-house, t-to get p-pants..." you trailed off 

Rick grumbled something along the lines of "ok" and you left. You caught some awkward glances of passers by as you crossed the road and entered your house luckily you had a spare key under the door mat. You entered your home and discovered luckily your left your phone on the counter. Unsurprisingly there was no messages. Then your phone rebooted. 

12 new messages from Space_Nerd🔭

You read through them. 

"Hey nerd~

(Y/n)?

Nerd?~

You wanna get lunch? 

Are you ignoring me? 

Did I do something?

(Y/n)? 

(Y/n), I'm getting worried! 

(Y/N)!? 

Please answer me! 

Please!? 

(Y/n)!?" 

You smiled softly and typed  a quick response. 

"Triss. I'm glad you are worried about me, but I'm fine.... for now, please come over... use the back door." 

You didn't answer any of her text after that Rick sent you a schedule about when you should check in and send a picture of what you were doing. For now you would listen to it. You placed your phone down on your dresser and pulled on a pair of jeans. Yelp, time to start getting ready to run away.