Chapter 37

You pushed a breath through your teeth as you leaned forward slightly. You had been flying for an undefined amount of time thinking, contemplating, feeling. Just trying to sort your thoughts out. The soft blue tail left by the asset quickly faded as you continued through the dark depths of space. Suddenly a loud beep cut through your thoughts. You gazed down at the handle and saw you were close to your destination, which made you look up. There it is, a small little shop looking thing on a large astroid about a mile in front of you. You couldn't really see any details about it, but you slowed down a lot as to not smash into its surface. 

The front wheel hit the dark colored grass causing the whole asset to bounce up. You gazed at the small shop realizing it was like a human gas station, except it had space crafts parked around it and odd creatures fueling up at the pumps. You drove the asset to one of the parking spots near the front of the door. Before you parked it you did a small atmosphere scan. Breathable. You pulled off your helmet and ran your hands over your face with a soft groan. The small amount of wind felt nice on your scalp and face. You shoved your helmet into on of the storage compartments and locked it. You gazed around seeing that this place also seemed to be a garage to work on your vehicles. 

You turned your eyes towards the star. A nova star. You whispered wow, you were after all still a space nerd in space. You shook your head and walked into the building. A few eyes turned your as you walked in and gazed around. You walked around the room your eyes gracing the contents of the shelves.

"Ga Fleep Floorp?" A voice suddenly said behind you 

Spinning in your heel you were met with beautiful crystal green eyes. You put your palms towards them. 

"Huh? I'm sorry I don't understand you." You said gazing at the figure before you 

They cleared their throat, "Sorry, needed you to say something so I could adjust to your language, there was a small chance you spoke Galroian." They said using their pointer finger and thumb to show you a small amount, "But any way I asked can I help you with anything?" 

You shook you head slightly processing what they said, "Uumm, yeah I could use some more fuel, but my vehicle isn't a normal one." 

You did a quick up and down of them, noting they looked and sounded female. She reminded you of Triss is stature, except she was clearly alien with her blue green toned skin and yellow finger tips. She had a more natural hair color, light brown and golden highlights. She nodded slightly. 

"Show me your vehicle and I'll see what I can do." She said ponting with her thumbs towards the door 

You walked out towards the asset the alien girl following. You stoped at the asset, or nightlight, and her eyes widened. She ran her fingers over the body and wheels a large smile on her lips. 

"I've never seen something so beautifully crafted, where'd ya get it!?" She said crouching down to inspect the inner part of the wheel. She stuck her arm through the empty space and you chuckled.

"I didn't get it from anywhere, I made it." She looked up at you with an even larger smile on her face 

"Well arent you just full of surprises!" She laughed cheerily, "Might I recommend nitroglycerino2? It should work well, being this looks like it's for speed." 

You nodded slightly, "Thanks..." you trailed off, you were unsure how to ask this, "But really that's not the reason I came here.... I was told by a... close friend that you can help me." 

She pressed her fingers to her chest, "Help ya, how darling?" 

"Help me... help me hide from someone..." you rubbed your arm awkwardly 

Then she nodded, "Of course ill help ya darling, just hang around here with me and I'll take ya to where you can get help." 

You nodded slightly and followed her back in the store noticing she had a small little tail that was wagging happily. You smiled. You stayed behind the counter observing all of the different creatures that would walk in buy something with their weird money speak an odd language then leave. This was your life now, odd aliens. Though you were the alien now, you looked normal to yourself, but to those creatures around you, you stuck out like a sore thumb. Soon the store closed and the alien skipped over to you.

"I just had to work here for the day cause Cor was down with the Flu." She said happily dragging you outside, "Cor's my brother, I'm Alzilaimum, but most people call me Alz, who might you be darling?" She asked as she walked to the asset 

"(Y/n)." You stated grabbing the handles 

"Bring it round back darling." Alz said pointing there, "And where might you be coming from?" 

"Earth." You said walking with her stirring the Asset with you 

"Cool, heard that planet is out of The Feds control." She said as you reached the or the store where a pick up truck like space craft was, "I assume that your vehicle is light enough to be lifted by two small females?" 

You nodded smiling slightly. She may know the your language, but speaks it with an odd accent and phrasing. Together you both lifted the asset into the back of the truck. You both got in. She started the truck and explained where you were going and why and told you about her family. 

A few minutes after the duo left a space craft landed, much more mediocre than the other crafts that had landed earlier that day. A man stepped out many beer bottles and cans poured out onto the grass. The tall man, clearly drunk, fumbled with the device in his hands. The red dot on the screen twitched and faded out. He lost connection with her tag. In his anger he threw the device to the ground causing the screen to smash open which caused glass and other technical pieces fall to the ground. The man fell to his knees and scrambled other to it and held it in his hands.

"Nonononononono!!!!!" He yelled his hands shaking badly as he held the broken device 

Tears welled up in his dark blue eyes and spilled out onto the grass. He can't lose her. His shoulders trembled, his was his was his fault, he was going to have to find her he needed to. He needed her. 

As the cycle goes on it only has fourwas of ending. The rabbit escapes forever, the wolf finally captures the rabbit, the rabbit dies from running for too long, or the wolf dies from starvation. It is a cruel cycle and a bitter end all around, though it depends on who's perspective you see it from. The wolf's or the rabbit's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool look it's the final chapter!!! Woooo!!! So if you didn't know yet I'm making a sequel I'll make a note later discussing it so just I hope your enjoyed! 

Hope ya get noticed, 

NM_S3533