Chapter 1

"Mason! Mia! It's time to see aunt Riley and uncle Farkle!!" Maya said aloud while picking up Amelia's car seat

Two Year old Mia and Six year old Mason ran down the stairs in a hurry.

"Auntie Wiley?" Mia questioned

"Yes M, we are going over there right now!" Lucas said approaching out of the coat closet, zipping up his coat

"Lettttsss goooo!!" Mason said running down the stairs.

Maya and Lucas would chuckle at their children's actions and would get themselves and their children outside in the car, ready to go over to the minkus' for dinner.
___________________________

"Auntie Wiley?!?" Mia called walking around the average size house Riley, Farkle and their four year old son Harry.

"Mia!!" Harry yelled from his fathers arms as Farkle and Riley walked into the entry way.

"Hey Riles! Hey Farkle! Hello little Harry!" Maya greeted along with the rest of her family.

"Well dinner is already done and is on the table, so let's eat before it gets cold! Farkle said leading us towards the dinning room.

As they group of four friends and their children made their way towards the food, Riley couldn't help but keep the secret. She had to blurt it out.

"Josh is back" She said quickly.

"Riles I told you, That was six years ago. I'm over it. "

"Ya ya ya I know but he said he wanted to talk to you. After what happened last time you saw him.." Riley sorta mumbled

"Riley! It was a mistake! Get over it!"

"Hmm" Lucas responded raising his eyebrows at the two girls

"It's nothing Huckleberry. Nothing." Maya said looking at her husband, giving him the "stfu" look."

"Soooo how have you guys been? How's
that new job Lucas?" Farkle said breaking the awkward tension rising...
-
"Maya!" Lucas yelled walking into their house after spending dinner with Riley and her family.

"Lucas! I said i dont want to talk about it. It's over and it's done with!"

"Maya! Why can't you just tell me what you did. "

"Mommy, Daddy?" A tired Mia woke up from falling asleep on her parents bed. "Why you fighting??"

"Honey we aren't arguing don't worry. Me and Mommy both love eachother, and we both love you." Lucas said comforting his youngest.

"I wuv you too daddy.." Mia dosed off falling asleep.

"Maya in the hallway. Now. "

After two minutes of convincing her to get outside the bedroom, The two were downstairs in the living room ready to talk.

"Ok so like a few months ago, when you and the kids were visiting your mom and I went to Riley's party. Josh was there. He hit on me and tried to kiss me. I may of sorta uh pushed him down a flight of stairs and broken his arm. "

Lucas didn't say a word, but just ran his hand through his hair frustrated.

"Did you guys actually kiss..." Lucas said looking up.

"No! But riley still thinks something happened and won't let it go. "

"My, Its ok. You didn't nothing wrong. " Lucas said pulling Maya into a hug. "Lets go to bed. We had a long day and it's late. "