Chapter 4

That morning Lucas woke the kids up and got them ready by himself, While he left Maya sleep in, who he knew was probably still upset and shaken about the occurrences that had happened the night before.

"Where's Mommy?" Mason questioned his father as he got his shoes in.

"Still sleeping bud. So please let's just all let her sleep in today." Lucas said putting Amelia in her car seat.

"Since it's saturday, lets go to the food store and get mommy her favorite food!" Lucas said in a excited voice trying to excitement his children.

"Okie!" Mia screamed.

"Then let's head out!" Lucas said opening the door.

In the car-

"Daddy Harry is a meanie. He threw my princess bear across the room and I couldn't find it!" Mia started to complain. "I want it back!"

"Mia. Stop yelling. We will go to Harry's house and get your bear back." Lucas sighed, pulling the car onto a different road that lead to Rileys.

Around five minutes later, Lucas announced to his kids that they were here.

The four got out of the car and went up to the front door to knock.

"Ooooh Lucas." Riley stated as she opened the front door. "I knew you would show up" She said in a flirty tone.

"I'm not here for you asshole. I'm here for my daughters toy." Lucas said annoyed by Riley while readjusting Amelia on his hip.

Riley agreed and let them in, and Mia and Mason ran upstairs to the playroom to find it.

"Lucas you are mine, and you know that too." Riley said getting closer and closer to Lucas.

"You have a husband Riley. And a kid."

"Oh please Lucas. That child isn't even mine." Riley laughed

"What?"

"When you two left for your little year long texas trip when Mason was 2 me and Farkle weren't even married, and he sorta cheated. I didn't care cause I have before, he got a girl pregnant, she died after birth and now i'm Harry's legal parent."

"Why would you lie all these years Riley!"

"To top off Maya. She thought she was sooooo cool with her children, and bragged constantly by being with you. It was to make her jealous stupid."

"Since when did you start hating on Maya." said a furious Lucas.

"Since you two got together! Lucas! Your were mine, I saw you first! Maya is irrelevant. I'm the one you need to be with!"

"No your not. I've loved Maya ever since I saw her on the subway. Not you." Lucas hissed.

"Daddy! We found it! Can we gooooo!" Mia sang happily and she skipped down the stairs.

"Ya! Come on Daddy. I wanna gim go home to Mommy!" Mason said approaching after Mia from the staircase.

"Good day Riley."

The Friar Family left the Minkus house and finished their food shopping, then went home."

At the Friar Residence-

"Mommy! We're home!!!!" Mia called out as she walked in

"We went to Riley's and then the food store!" Mason called out after her.

Lucas walked in a set Amelia in her swing, while he finished putting the groceries away.

"Hmm. Kids, go up to the playroom and Mason put a movie on. I'm going to talk to Mommy about something, please leave us in private." Lucas smiled.

The kids nodded eagerly to be able to watch a movie of their own choice and ran upstairs.

Lucas checked on Amelia, who was happily sleeping and then went upstairs to find Maya.

She was awake. But just laying in bed, upset, and crying.

"Maya Maya sweetheart." Lucas said, trying his best to comfort his upset wife.

"Riley left me-me thr-threatening texts." Maya sobbed out. "i thought she was my friend." She starting sobbing even more and Lucas couldn't take
it. Riley had broken his wife, and she was not going to get away with it.

"M, it's ok sweetie. I will take care of it." He said lifting her up from the now wet pillow from all her tears.

"You don't get it huckleberry do you, she is being rude to me because you chose me. She wants you all to herself." Cried out Maya.

"I know, I know, but I love you and only you and always will love you."

For the first time that day, Maya looked up at lucas, and smiled.

"I love you Huckleberry." She said while softly pecking him on his lips.

"Mommy mommy!" Mia yelled as she ran into the master bedroom. "I missed you!" She said giving her mother a big hug.

Maya hugged her daughter and soon after Mason came in and joined the hug.

Lucas had got Amelia from her crib and brought her in, and the family of five snuggled in Maya and Lucas's bed. All, with smiles on their faces while watching a disney movie.

Maya took her phone out, and snapped a selfie of the five all in the bed and posted it on instagram.

"Fun day snuggling with the fam, and watching some of our favorite disney movies :) 💕"

Around five minutes after, Maya went through her notifications from her post with all the happy and positive comments such as

"Family goals"

"So cute"

"Favs!"

She read through some more then found out Riley had commented...

"😒"

She showed Lucas and they both laughed at her immaturity.

"Who needs her, when we got each other." Lucas smiled.

Maya had the biggest smile on her face.

She soon realized that she didn't need Riley in her life anymore. She was still friends with the other Matthews though. But she had her family, which made her happy all the time.