Chapter 7

(Changing it up a bit, pretend the plane left earlier and they land at 5 o'clock)

The plane landed around five o'clock and Mia was fast asleep on her fathers chest while Mason was up, and very excited and Maya was fast asleep on Lucas's shoulder with Amelia snuggled up on her also. 

"Remember Mason, Be very good for your Uncle Zay and Uncle Farkle while mommy and I go on our date." Lucas informed his son.

"Yes Daddy!" Mason replied to his dad while still looking out the window, watching the plane hit touchdown on the runway.

"Were here! We're here in Texas! Mommy mommy wake up!" Mason said in excitement while shaking Maya awake.

She stirred in her sleep and mumbled, "Huckleberry are we in Texas yet" and she buried her head further in Lucas's shoulder.

"Yes honey, now wake up we gotta get our bags." Lucas said while leaning Maya up.

Once they got the "ok" to exit the plane,   they walked through the airport to the exitMaya carried Amelia who was not awake and held onto Masons hand while Lucas still carried a sleeping Mia.

They had the luggage already taken to the rental house so they didn't  have to carry the bags throughout the airport.

"Home sweet home!" Zay said as the group walked outside.

They got their rental car which surprisingly fit all of them.

They pulled up to the large farm house they had rented and got everybody out along with their luggages.

"THIS IS SO BIG!" Mason screamed as he started running around with his "cousin" Harry.

Lucas set the tired two year old little girl down in her room to sleep while the other kids explorers the large house.

"Well you two shall be getting ready. Your dinner is in half an hour." Zay informed the two.

"Ok thanks Zay!" Maya said handing him Amelia.

Maya and Lucas went up to their room only to be surprised to have a lovely white laced dress places on the bed.

Lucas smiled to Maya, which was his idea to give her the dress she had worn when they went to Texas a long time ago.

"Lucas! Your the best!" Maya said in awe as she hugged and kissed her husband.

"I knew you would like it!" Lucas smiled.

Around 15 minutes later they both were ready and took the car to the restaurant with Lucas driving.

"I'm so excited Lucas! We haven't had a nice night out like this in forever!"

"Yea well with three kids it's a bit hard." Lucas laughed.

Maya giggled along with her husband as they pulled into the restaurant.

They got out and went inside, and soon enough the waiter had showed them to their seats and they had ordered there meal and drinks.

"It's so nice to be in Texas. Our relationship started right in this town." Maya smiled.

Lucas smiled at his happy wife , as she ate her food.

"There's also another surprise" Lucas said.

"What is it?! "

"Its a surprise location' Lucas smirked.

Around thirty minutes later they ate and payed the bill and now we're in the car heading to Lucas's "secret location."