Chapter 3

Its been a week since the Joshua incident and now Maya, Lucas, Mia and Amelia were walking around the store doing their Christmas shopping while Mason was at school.

"Daddy! Mommy! Christmas is in two days!!" Mia said in excitement as the four walked towards the food court. 

"Yes M. I hope you were a good girl so Santa will come!" Lucas added as he looked down at his excited two year old daughter dancing around the mall.

Once they had settled down with their pizza from the Italian restaurant, Maya announced that she was going to go to the bathroom to change Amelia.

"Mi stay with daddy and be a good girl. Mommy will be back soon. " Maya said standing up and grabbing the diaper bag.

"Okie Mommy! I wuv you!!!"

Maya chuckled and walked away towards the bathrooms while Mia and Lucas payed more attention to their food, rather than the people around them.

"Ahem." A loud voice said interrupting the twos meal.

"Josh. What do could you possibly want now. " Lucas said, now angered

"Maya. I want maya back. Those children will be mine. Maya will be mine. " Josh said with an evil grin on his face.

"Listen to this Josh. You leave and stay the hell away from me and my family"

"Ha. As if you scare me cowboy." Josh said ready for action.

"Leave. Before you won't be able too. "

"Maya will be mine!" Josh said as he walked the other way.

Soon after Maya returned with a now happy and clean Amelia

"Mommy! Joshua was here!!" Mia said in her peppy little baby voice.

"He was?" Maya said giving off a questionable face as she set the happy six month old baby in her fathers lap.

"He tried telling me that you were mine? Then threatened me then i threatened him and then he left. " Lucas said while playing with Amelia on his lap.

"Ugh will he ever just leave us alone." Maya said rolling her eyes.

"Well on a more positive note, I saw a sale at Macys! Let's head over there and pick up a gift for Cory and Topanga. We still haven't gotten them something yet." Maya said picking up her trash and throwing it away.

"Yeah come on daddy! Let's go shopping!" Mia said jumping up from her seat.
___________________________

"Mason Mason!! Looking what Mommy and Daddy got me at build a bear!" Mia said shoving the pink bear in her brothers face as he got in the car from school.

"Cool Mi!" Mason said admiring the bear.

"Can we go to auntie Wiley's?" Mia asked her parents.

"Hmm It is friday and we always go over for dinner their on fridays, so sure!" Maya said while driving towards now riley and Farkles house.

"Yyaayayayay!" Mason and Mia chanted.

The family of five pulled into the driveway of their friends house and went out to the door.

"Auntie Wiley! Mia called outside the door.

"Mi! It's you! Look at that pretty pretty bear you got their!" Riley greeted while
opening the door.

"Come in, Come in. Farkle is in the kitchen. Kids, Harry is upstairs in his playroom. And Maya, we need to talk. " Riley said.

Maya agreed and picked up Amelia from her car seat and followed Riley to the office.

"Maya. You need to get back with josh."

"No. I can't even stand him, why?!?"

"Marry him and we can finally be related. And if you don't do this we can't be friends."

"Riley! Your being ridiculous! You know i'm in love with Lucas, we have three freaking kids. What's the real reason Riles."

"You shouldn't be with Lucas. He was mine to begin with." Riley mumbled looking down.

"Your married for gods sake Riley! He chose me. You chose Farkle. Get over it!"

"I honestly don't care anymore Maya. Get rid of Lucas and we can be friends."

"If you truly were my friend you wouldn't do this." Maya scoffed picking up Amelia and her purse and storming out.

"Mason! Mia! Get your things we are leaving!" She yelled walking into the kitchen to get her husband out of that house.

"Lucas now. We gotta go." Maya said fast, handing him his jacket.

"Maya, Come on were about to-" Lucas pleaded

"Lucas! Now is not the time. Let's go."

He sighed and follow Maya and the children.
___________________________

"My, What's wrong. What happened between you and riley?" Lucas asked as the two sat down in the kitchen while the two oldest children sat and watched a movie while Amelia was fast asleep in her crib.

"Riley told me we had to break up and that i had to get with Josh or else we wouldn't be friends ever again. " Maya started, but ended up crying

"Maya, Its ok honey. It's ok. Just ignore Riley. She doesn't understand what our love is." Lucas said softly, bringing maya into a hug.

"Mhm.. I wanna go to bed." She mumbled like a child.

"Then let's go to bed, the kids already passed out on the couch."

He carried a tired, and upset Maya upstairs to their bedroom placed her on the bed.

She fell asleep snuggling next to Lucas shortly after that. Yet Lucas couldn't fall asleep just yet

All thoughts ran through his mind. What's going on with Riley? What is Maya gonna do?

He fell asleep shortly after that, with still many questions in his head, left unanswered.