Chapter 12

|chapter 12|
|Maddie's pov|

I woke up at about 7:00 because I was so excited to leave and be free. My mom never texts me but when she does it's usually something important. She said that she's be here bye 8:00 so I had an hour to get ready to go home. As soon as I was ready to get out of bed the doctor came in to check on me. He said that I looked happy to get out of here. He was right. But he wanted to do one more check up and then I was free to go as soon as my mom got here. The doctor said I was ready to go home. Finally 8:00 came and my mom was here in my room ready to check me out. I wanted to go see Paige to tell her I was going home. When I went in she was still sleeping. Her mom must have slept here because she was here early. She was also awake so I said to her to tell Paige that I said hi and was going home. Then I left and met up with my mom and Kenzie. It was complete silence on the way home. I asked my mom if we could stop by ALDC she said fine because she wanted to talk to Abby anyways. As we got closer to ALDC I got even more excited. When I walked into ALDC Abby was sitting right at the desk. She got up and screamed and started crying and hugged me tightly. I started to smile. Kenzie started laughing. When I went into the dancers den, the lights were out. I turned them on and the whole company was there and screamed "SURPRISE!!" I started to cry. They all came in for a group hug. I was so happy. They had cake and everything. The cake even said "Team Maddie" I was so happy to be home with my ALDC family and my true family. I told everyone I would be joining them once again tomorrow for dance classes. Because tomorrow was Monday that meant that I would be participating in the competition for next week. We partied and each studio had a different craft. Studio A was making t-shirts, that said "Team Maddie". Studio B was making bracelets. Studio C was the dance room. You would dance to random music and had games too.