Chapter 26

| chapter 26 |
| Maddie's pov |

{ dreaming }

I arrived at Joffrey. The dance school in New York City. I walked inside, and walked up to the front desk. The lady said

"hello you must be Madison Ziegler. We heard all about you and your dancing. I'm going to give you a handbook. It's about all the rules. I will give you a your and show you your room!"

I nodded my head. I took the hand book and started walking with her. She showed me were studio C was.

" This is the studio you will be in if you have a private. People rarely have privates because it costs more."

I nodded my head. I kind of figured it was for privates because it wasn't that big. We then walked to studio B.

"This is the studio you will be in if you have a solo in the dance. There's always a possible chance that you will you be in here."

I nodded my head it was bigger than studio C. But not that much bigger. We then walked to a huge room.

"This is studio A you will be in here all the time, if your in the dance."

She then showed me the cafeteria, and the library. She then walked me too my room. My room was numbered 176 when I walked in the room was huge. When you first walk in you see a room, it's the bathroom then you walk in and you see two king sized beds. And a mini dance room to practice on. There was a flat screen tv.

"You are going to live by yourself until we find you another roommate."

I nodded my head and said that was alright. I didn't mind being by myself. It meant that if I didn't like the person I wouldn't have fights.

"Remember you have solo tryouts for the group dance tomorrow. That should give you enough time to unpack, and get ready."

I nodded my head and said thank you. She left the room. I pulled up my two suitcases, full of makeup, dance clothes, clothes, pajamas, and other essentials. I first started with my dance clothes. Then my clothes. Then my makeup and other essentials. When I was done I picked out a black leotard with white tights. I put them on. I then got out my hair supply's. I got out the doughnut I used, a bow, two hair ties, and hairspray. It took me 5 minutes to perfect the bun. I then clipped in a black bow. I still had about 15 minutes, so I sat on my bed and watched "Pretty Little Liars." After a about 10 minutes I shut off the tv. I wanted to get there early, especially since it was my first day here. I got there right on time. Everyone else was in a black leotard and tights. Abby a always told me to wear this for any audition for dance. After a half hour of watching people do the exact same routine it was finally my turn. I did shanè shanè into a leap. And about a minute later I was in my ending pose. Everyone liked my routine the best. I think I had a good shot at winning. After about another hour or two, it was 9:00 I was tired. When I got to my room I changed into Aldc sweats and a tank top. I fell asleep after about 5 minutes. As I was sleeping, I felt someone shaking me. I fluttered my eyes opened. And I was now in this room with white walls.

| AN: 7 votes and 4 comments I'm loving this story now 😊❤️ |