Chapter 27

| Chapter 27 |
| Maddie's pov |

I fluttered my eyes open. When they fully opened I looked around the room. Kenzie was sitting right at my bed. They were both staring at me. My mom left the room and went to go get a doctor. I asked Kenzie what happened.

"You were at dance and you did a leap, and fell and hit your head. You were sleeping for a long time. I missed you at home, I don't want you to be here for another month. I wish you never got cancer. I wish I could live a normal life with my sister. I love you Maddie. Maybe mom doesn't show her love for you. But deep down inside I think she does."

My mom came in with a doctor. When the doctor showed his face he smiled. He sat down on a wheeled chair. He started asking me questions.

"Who are these people in this room with you?"

He showed me a picture of 5 other girls.

"Do you recognize these people?"
He showed me the picture.

"I shook my head. I only recognized mackenzie and my mom."

He nodded his head. He told talked to my mom

"Madison has temporarily lost her memory. It should come back in about a couple of days or a week."

My mom nodded her head. She didn't even seem worried.they were going to let me go home tonight. I was excited, I didn't want to be in the hospital, AGAIN.

AN: 7 votes and 3 comments for more!