Chapter 20

|chapter 20|
| Maddie's pov|

In the car my mom started talking to Kenzie. She also stopped at the Wawa earlier and got Kenzie a cookie for a snack later. But I didn't get anything. Kenzie said thanks to my mom but then texted me saying she would give me half. I smiled at her. About 20 minutes later we were at Abby Lee Dance Company. When I got out of the car, I took a deep breath in and smiled. I then walked to the door. When I opened the door, there was Abby at the desk smiling. She told me to come behind the desk, she then have me a big hug. Me and Kenzie then walked into the den and took our sweats and shirts off. We got our knee pads and our jazz shoes on. I got out my phone and took a selfie with Kenzie and posted it on Instagram.i said "at dance!" Then came all the comments.

" I love you Madison ziegler please follow or notice me!"

"I love you!"

"Please follow me Maddie"

"If you followed or liked I would die"

So I searched some random dance moms accounts and followed or liked some pics. Then I saw people tagging me in their posts and direct messaging me. Then Paige and chloe walked in. They both smiled and gave me a hug. Then came Kendall and Nia and brooke they gave me a hug too. Then Abby walked in and said it was time.