Chapter 23

AN: alright I'm going to start something new. When this chapter gets 3 comments and 3 votes I will post the next chapter. Also thanks guys so much for 1k reads! I love you all! 😘

| chapter 23 |
| Abby's pov|

When I saw maddie collapse after she finished her leap, I instantly got out my iPhone and called 911.

" Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi this is Abby lee miller I need an ambulance over at the Abby lee dance studio. One of my dancers collapsed."

"Ok we are sending an ambulance they should be there in about 5 minutes. Don't move her it might make her injury worse."

"Ok I will let her there until they get here. Goodbye."

I hung up. I ran over to Maddie, chloe was sitting next to her. A couple minutes later the ambulance arrived. They came in with a stretcher. They carefully lifted Maddie onto the stretcher. They carried her out. Melissa was already down at the desk. Chloe ran up to her mom. And told the other moms everything. I went in the ambulance with Melissa and Maddie. In the ambulance they hooked her up to all these machines. About 10 minutes later we arrived at the hospital. They took her into the hospital room, 223B. They carefully placed her on the bed. The doctor came in and did tests on her. Melissa and I were watching every move the doctor did on Maddie. He then told us what was going to happen.