Chapter 3

"Ugh," I groaned as Prowl drove through the streets to Dino-Drive. "This is going to be boring."

"Hmm," Prowl hummed. "Why do you say that?"

"Because I know what happens, and it bores me to tears," I explained. "At this point, I just wanna sleep all day. There is just too much excitement in my life. Well, my new one anyway."

It seems that I often ramble on and on and on and on when I'm with Prowl. Well, what else could you expect? Try being with your favorite character on a TV series for a whole week, and see how crazy you can get around them!

Yeah, exactly!

"Do you miss your old life?" he asked.

My old life before meeting you guys? Nah.

"Kinda, but you get tired of the same old routine after doing it for years," I shrugged as we pulled into Dino-Drive. Everyone was there already, everyone but Bulkhead. Just minutes after we got there, Bulkhead came crashing through, hitting every single car in the lot on his way in.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked, not transforming, but his altmode curving as he spoke.

"No, I think you hit just about every car in the lot," Bumblebee said flatly.

"Bee, that was soooo not his fault," I rolled my eyes. "He can't help it!"

I think I fell asleep right after we walked in. I have absolutely no clue why I'm so tired all the time, but the fact remains that I am tired. By the time I woke up, I learned that Prowl took the Dinobots to the island in the middle of Lake Erie, just like in the episode I watched a million times.

"Good thing I'm not messing up the timeline!" I smiled at myself. "If I keep this up, everything will happen as planned!" Well, I can hope.

"What will happen as planned?" I heard Prowl ask from behind me.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," I assured him.

~Time Skeep!~

"I love snow," I exclaimed as I walked outside where snow was falling. I stuck my tounge out and caught a few snowflakes in it. "I love it, yet hate it at the same time."

"Why would you hate it?" Prowl asked(FWI, we have become very close in the past months!).

"Back at home, I drag race," I explained. "Winter is the only season that I can't race, all because of snow and cold weather. I can deal with it, but it also makes me long for warmer weather so I can get back to racing." Just then, a snow plow ran through the streets, covering me and Prowl in snow.

"Great, now I'm cold," I shivered. "We should probably get back inside."

"Yeah," he agreed, picking me up and putting me on his shoulder as he walked back into base. I was shivering so bad, when I got off Prowl's shoulder, I had to grab a spare blanket and cover myself with it.

"I hate being cold," I muttered. "Stupid snow plow, ruins everything."

"People in this world rush to see everything, yet never stay long enough to see what's really there," Prowl said to nobody in general.

"You guys really need a hot chocolate maker in here," I told them. "And a heater, cuz this place is too cold!"

"They have a heater, but it's not strong enough to heat the whole place," Sari explained. "But no hot chocolate maker."

"Then they should get one," I told her. "Or, you should get them one!"

"Maybe later!" she laughed.