Chapter 5

"This will be the best day ever!" I sang as I strutted through base. I'm pretty sure I strut just about as good as Adam Lambert does. Or Brett Chapman, that dude from school. I swear he's not gay, though, he just likes style.

"And why is that?" Optimus asked, tilting his helm.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough!" I grinned. It would be the best day ever because Sentinal's head will get cut off and the Headmaster thingy will take it's place. I sooo with I could see Sentinal's face when it happens, but it would put my life in danger, kinda, so... Nope! "All I'll say is that it involves my least favorite Autobot."

"Did someone say my name?" Sentinal Prime walked up to me and Optimus.

"I guess you could say that," I grinned. "I was just talking about how awesome you are," I hugged his foot. I knew he hates organics touching him, so I couldn't resist! Though this plan will completely backfire on me if he kicks me... That won't end well.

"What is she doing?" Sentinal hissed at Optimus.

"That is how organics show affection for people," I could tell Optimus was holding back a laugh. "It means she likes you!" It took all I had to not burst into laughter.

"Okay, too far, Optimus!" I stopped hugging his foot. "Ain't no way I got a crush on an Autobot!" Well, maybe Prowl, but I ain't gonna tell them that!

"Your face says differently," I heard Ratchet call from across the room.

"Hey, old bot, shut it!" my face was getting redder. "I will-" I started.

"Hey," Optimus picked me up by the back of my shirt. "I was just kidding!"

"Grrr," I growled as I glared at him. Great, now he KNOWS I like an Autobot! "Okay, so I do, but I'm not telling you who!"

"Oh, you don't need to tell us who it is," Optimus smiled at me. "We can already tell."

"Shut your trap, Prime, I'm not in the mood anymore," I growled. "Ugh, I need to go to my room." When Optimus let me down, I stomped to my room.

Sari used her dad's credit card and made it very... Roomy(no pun intended). It had a tall king sized bed with hot pink sheets, zebra print bedding with purple outlines, a large desk with a laptop, a mini fridge, vending machines, a microwave, a bookshelf with some really good books I found, a couple of rugs that were various colors.

I had a TV and a cutboard for snacks. It was kinda like Sari's room that we put together, but I had less clothes than her. You know how in the series, she only wore that orange dress? WRONG!

"Ugh," I stuck my tongue out as I plopped down on my bed. "My life is strange here." I shuttered at the thought of Prowl dying at the end of the series. I'm going to have to change the timeline just this once. I will NOT allow Prowl to die, even if it's meant to be.

"I really need to sort out my priorities," I laughed because I quoted 'Harry Potter', Ron Weasley. I could hear loud music coming from Sari's room and the main room, and I groaned. I walked out to the main room to find Bulkhead and Bumblebee staring into the TV.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked at them.

"What?"

"You guys aren't making her feel any better," I shook my head. "If anything, you're making her feel worse by trying too hard."

"I don't get it," Bulkhead scratched his head.

"I'm not the only one that'll tell you this, I'll bet," I told them as I walked back to my room. Or should I say, I STARTED walking to my room, but I ended up in Sari's room.