#1 - A Nightmare or a Fantasy

Regina's P.O.V:

 I lay there, in my perfectly, silk sheeting king sized bed, panting heavily as a desirable pleasure ricochet's all across my body; up my spine, through my fingers, down my legs. Someone was giving me this pleasure that was making me feel far more special than I ever had before. Even whilst I was trying, deeply to control the sensual feelings deepening itself into every nerve in my body, I couldn't help think ... who was the fuck done there?

I woke up in a full body sweat, brushing the droplets away from my forehead and reaching over to my alarm clock. As it read 3:45 am I swivelled around and stumbled up looking behind me at the sheets. The silk had crumbled up together as I was tossing and turning all night, creasing the once perfectly laid satin to form one massive ball of sweat! Despite it being far more early than it should be, I definitely couldn't lay there in my own sweat all night. As I raise my head to the cold running water, descending from the shower I can't get out of my mind the person who was making me feel so ... irresistible. Their hand travelled everywhere, knowing exactly where to go and how to make me feel so good. I grab onto the tiled wall in my shower as I start to feel turned on by my dream. My hand glides down my body as I can't help invigning that ever so gratifying night. 

I stroll out of the shower moments later, thinking that no time had passed since I had jumped in, only for me to look at my clock ... it now being 5:20 am. I mean still far too early to go to Granny's but way too late to go back to sleep. There's only one solution left to think of; go for a long awaited, painful yet satisfying jog, around Storybrooke.

The early hours of the morning are my favourite time to go for a run because it's light enough to see where I'm bloody well going, but there aren't too many people out to bug me. Don't get me wrong, becoming mayor was probably the best thing that has happened to me, not just in my professional career but for my social life too. But, there just isn't anyone that really made me feel wanted. I had started to think maybe it wasn't all it cracked up to be!

As much as I do love going for a jog, and as much as it is a marvellous stress reliever,   I am so unfit it is unreal! I need to get a personal trainer maybe or a gym membership. Then, funny enough I run through a part of town I wouldn't usually and notice a homemade poster stapled onto one of the wood lampposts. "PERSONAL TRAINOR IN NEED OF CLIENT. CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS" Even though I know I should be happy with myself for conjuring up this wonderful coincidence, part of me feels like it isn't. The trainer on the poster shows a fit, healthy, gorgeous blonde with cascading curls flung over her shoulder in a low ponytail. Her body was more than indescribable, and not just because of her fitness. All of a sudden I have a quick and intense flashback to my dream this morning, which I had been having for the past two weeks. The same dream, over and over again; no detail changed at all. Could the dream be linked with this women?

Emma's P.O.V:

I sit, once again in a dull, dreary, damp bar at the edge of town, sipping on my gin and tonic waiting for one, just one girl to walk past me. And I don't just mean walk passed, I mean someone that is so desirable that they make me move from my seat and follow them into the bathroom ... But nope, no one all night had made me feel like this. I mean I still have the number of that strawberry-blonde that I 'hung out' with last night. Meh she was okay but for some reason, something was stopping me from texting her. I typed, slowly that I wanted to meet her but something in my head wasn't connecting with my fingers. I just couldn't get myself to hit send. 

I check my inbox on my emails and no one has messaged me on the Gym membership deal I was hosting. Maybe it's just way too early for anyone to of seen it ... I know I'm just trying to make myself feel better. Face it, Emma, no one is going to meet you on Monday, you'll lose your job like last time and have to move town, again.

-----------

Monday Morning:

I waited there, for a client to walk through those gym doors. But no one had walked in or out of those doors for half an hour; all this time I'm staring, oblivious to my surroundings. I'm far too distracted to notice the thumping rain crashing down outside ... oh how I love Maine! But, then a tall, lovely, whimpering brunette came pounding into the gym, all wet from the rain. Her clothes were soaked with rain water and as much as I felt deeply sorry for her I just couldn't shake the feeling like I know her.

"Miss, do you need any assistance?" I asked trying my best to be professional when I really know both of us don't want to be here.

"You know what I do need right now ... All I really   want is just to be striped, give me clothes and just teach me how to loose some fucking weight for my snobby sister's wedding ... Uh .. Oh my god ... I can't ... I can't believe I just said that I am so sorry. I've ... I've just had a really shitty day." 

"Ha miss, it's absolutely fine. We all get those days and quite frankly mines starting to prove pretty shit too. So why don't we just have a shit day together?" I give a smirk at this lavishing tall drink of water standing right in front of me. Lucky enough for me she glares back and for a split second, and I can feel the uncomfortable tension dissolve in the gap between us. "Well, where to start? I mean I can see if we have any gym clothes spare, as for the stripping part ... I don't think that's really a part of my job description!"

"Oh god no, I didn't mean." She said, waving her hands wide in the air, covering her face in embarrassment. "Ugh I just can't do anything right today" 

Something about this women has me watering for her body on mine and If I didn't get it soon I don't know what I'm going to do.

-------

Thank You so much for reading my first chapter. I'm really enjoying this whole fan-fiction thing ... In case you couldn't tell, I'm new :D But, please if you liked comment what you want to happen next ...