#4 - "An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away"

*A/N:*

Hey guys, I know how annoying author's notes are at the beginning of a story but, I just wanted to say ... how proud I was of thinking about using that quote for this chapter name😂  And that the rest of the story will be completely inspired by ET.SQ on Instagram - otherwise known as Emma and Tilda - cutest SQ cosplayers EVER! BTW ... SMUT WARNING!!!

-----------

24 HOURS ON (FROM LAST CHAPTER):

REGINA'S P.O.V:

Emma was so sweet practically the entire time I was in the hospital, granted it was only twenty-four hours. Although, as much as she was engaged without conversation and a complete sweetheart, she just looked off. I can't figure out why but I'm thinking it was because of the hospital? Every time Dr. Whale came in on our conversations she would look at him with jutting eyes, in fact, she looked at every doctor and nurse that way! I wanted to ask her but I didn't want to ruin the lovely atmosphere that was hanging with us. Oh my life ... What have I become? From a queen who would terrorise villages to not wanting to hurt one girl's  feelings ... 

I really didn't want to walk through the rest of StoryBrooke in the shitty gym clothes I was previously wearing, and so I gave Emma my house key and told her to go into my closet and pick out something to go home in. Of course, she picked out one of the sexiest dresses I own - a pencil tight, low-cut, red dress and some black Louise Vuitton heels. I must admit,  for someone who basically conked out on a gym floor just Twenty hours earlier, I'm looking rather royal! Oh my shit ... I just realised. The first time I let Miss Swan into my house, and I wasn't even there. What if the kitchen is a mess? What if I left my office door open? Did I pick up those clothes from the floor in my closet? 

As we're walking out of the hospital Emma was holding my arm, gently guiding me everywhere we went. Past every bend of the hall, over every bump in the sidewalk. 

"Emma, You don't have to cradle me still? I won't conk out I promise!"

"Oh, right, sorry" Her had immediately dropped from my arm and her other quickly slid off of my back. 

"Well, I mean you can if you want. I never said it wasn't nice" I gave the most cheesy and awkward wink towards her and open my mouth as wide as it can go at the same time. We both stand still, pull back and break down into hysterical fits of laughter. Whilst I'm still wiping away a tear I feel two soft and warm hands grab hold of my waist and pull me towards the blonde. She kisses me, at first softly but as I realise my surrounding the kiss becomes far more passionate than I had realised. I swing my hands over her neck, pressing the back of my palm to her head and pushing it further into my own, to intensify the kiss even more. Our lips interlock with each other for a good couple of seconds, both finding each other's tongues along the way. Suddenly, I jerk Emma back, as soon as I remember we're in a public place. My hands are still graced upon her face as I speedily look around to see if anyone was watching. No one in my eyesight can be seen looking this way, and I'm sure if anyone saw they would've piped up by now! 

"Oh my god, Regina, I am so sorry. Fuck I totally forgot that I can't ... well, not here ... You know"

My hands come rushing up to my mouth as I gasp in bewilderment and I ran to the passenger side of Miss. Swan's yellow bug, heave open the door and jump into the seat, sinking down, down, down. I can sense the truly delicate tension in the air as Emma get's into her car. 

EMMA'S P.O.V: 

Of course, I can understand why Regina was shocked but it wasn't like it was a bad kiss. Actually, it was a fucking amazing kiss, and she leant into it as much as I pulled her in. We both sit in the car, looking straight ahead, not moving an inch before I finally decide to break the anxiousness between us both ...