Percy (VII)

Percy

     Percy woke up next to Nico. Daylight poured out from the side window, filling the cabin with rays of fresh sunlight. What am I doing? He thought. I mean, w-what. I'm so confused right now. I just broke up with my girlfriend, and now I'm hooking up with some other dude?! But... I have to admit I loved it last night. But it felt so wrong, yet, it felt so right. And I also gotta admit that Nico looks so innocent and fragile when he's kissing me. The way his eyes lit up and his face gets all blushy. Percy rubbed the sleepiness off of his eyes. He never knew he was such of a fangirl.

     Percy turned over to face the son of Hades, who was still sleeping and had his back turned to him. He traced his fingers along Nico's pale back, feeling his bones underneath. Nico stretched his arms out wide and turned to face Percy.

     "Morning." He said in his sleepy voice, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the bright light.

     "Good morning." Percy smiled at Nico's sleepy voice.

     Nico looked wide-eyed. "Woah." He said, sitting up.

     "Woah what?" Percy asked.

     "I mean, this is real? This isn't a dream?" Nico looked straight into Percy's eyes.

    "No. I don't think so." Percy said, pinching his arm. "Yup, its real. It all happened."

     Nico put his hands into his hands. "No, no, no. This is not happening."

     "Why? What's wrong?" Percy asked, sitting up.

     "So, last night, we actually, uh, you know..." Nico's face flushed red.

     Percy raised his eyebrows, "Yup. It did. Yeah, I can't quiet soak it in either."

     "You're not freaked out?" Nico looked up at Percy.

     The Son of Poseidon leaned in to kiss Nico. "Nope. I'm perfectly fine with it."

     Nico kept his eyes shut while he bit his bottom lip to hide a smile. "Okay."

     "So, let me get things straight. You're....gay?" Percy questioned.

     "Um, I guess you could put it that way." He turned red again while he rubbed the back if his neck. "What about you, Jackson?"

     Percy thought for a second. "I don't know. I'm just really confused right now."

     "Oh." Nico whispered.

     A gust of warm wind blew through the windows.

     "Yeah, um. I should get going." Percy said, pulling his shirt over his head.

     "Kay." Nico said.

     "You coming to breakfast?" Percy asked.

     "I'll pass." Nico shook his head.

     "Suit yourself." Percy shrugged. "See ya later." And Percy left the Son of Hades alone in his cabin.

     Campers walked over to the Mess Hall to go gather their breakfast. When he reached his table, Grover and Piper were whispering to each other, and suddenly stopped when they noticed Percy has arrived.

     "Hey guys." Percy greeted with a smile.

     "Someone looks happy." Piper grinned.

     Percy knit his eyebrows, "Um, okay."

     "Dude, we needa talk." Grover pulled Percy aside behind a few pine trees.