Nico (VIII)

hi humans. I decided not to do anymore of Annabeth's pov's, cause I don't see a reason for her to be in the story anymore. so, here we go.....

..........myeh..

I feel like you guys are going to hate me. But I will always love you.

.

.

.

-Rezelda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico

     The horn was blown to tell everyone that lunch was ready. Nico and Percy got up, and walked towards the Mess Hall.

     Did that just really happen? Nico thought. Is this a dream? He pinched his forearm hard, and sure enough, it hurt. It's real. It's really happening. Woah. He looked over at Percy. He adored how the wind blew through his dark hair, and how his skin gleamed in the daylight. Percy glanced over at Nico and smiled. Boy, did he have one heck of a smile. He looked down and held out his hand. Nico took Percy's hand in his as they entered the Mess Hall.

     "Hey Percy and Ni-woah!" Grover said, looking up.

     "Hey guys." Percy waved with his free hand.

     "Aww! Are you guys a thing now?" Piper asked.

     Nico blushed and nodded. He looked over at Jason, who was giving him a thumbs up. Nico smiled and took a seat next to Percy. He watched Percy smile and laugh besides him. Nico actually was happy for once. He felt safe, because it actually happened.

Fin.

(okay, so lots of you are asking about what happened to Annabeth, so she moved on, thanks with some help from Piper, and she decided that she'll hold off on the relationships for a while. You continue the story from there *thumbs up* leave a comment below on how you think she'll carry on)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayyy *troye sivan voice*

I wrote another Percico fanfiction if you wanna check that out

its called "Drowning In Darkness (A Percico/Pernico fanfiction)

& thanksss for reading my first fanfic!! <3444 love you guyss

Truly yours,

     Rezelda~~~