Nineteen

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for the delay on the update since I was supposed to do it yesterday. I was hold up by school work. 

*SPOILER ALERT* (though this doesn't have details on the future content of the story)

There will be approximately, more or less, FIVE chapter's left! OMG!

And the story is going to get dramatic. I mean, really dramatic. It is bound to get there anyway. XD

Well. Enjoy and Happy reading!

P.S. I'll be putting up the roles for the characters. I hope you would like the people who I have in mind.

------

Nineteen

The drive back to my place was silent yet again. My painful morning turned wonderful and then sours, making this day the most tiring since I had my accident. This is more of the psychological sense of stress rather than physical. Since I’m finally healed up from my accident many, many weeks back, so physically I’m healthy as a horse. Now, I could finally do something more extreme the next weekend rather than gossiping, shopping, and dating.

“So, you’re meeting with Tristan and her wife tonight?” Logan asked, reeling me back to reality. It was his first words after I forgave him.

“Yes. We are having dinner together. Do you want to join us?” I asked with enthusiasm, smiling as I turned towards him. I caught myself as the words got out of my mouth, my face faltering a little.

“Uhm… You don’t mind?” He asked shyly as he kept his eye on the road, driving us back to the apartment.

“Uhm…” I answered back with a slight nod as I turned away from him, my face suddenly heating up.

In that moment, I wanted to hit myself. I don’t know what had driven me to ask those questions to him. It was so unlike me. But, I can’t take it back now. I’m not that rude and heartless. Thought, in truth, deep down I wanted him to stay with me some more and asking him to come along is the only way for my emotions to be covered.

“Don’t read too much on it. Take it as a ‘we are now friends’ invitation.” I mumbled out in defense when he didn’t say anything further.

“I would love to join you.” He said with a chuckle.

“Uhm…” I nod again in reply as I kept my face away from him.

When we got back to our place – okay, that didn’t sound right -, it was almost night time. The sun was about to set and the sky has a romantic feel to it. After he parked the car, I didn’t hesitate to get out and walked ahead first. I’m starting to get confused with how I was feeling towards Logan. It’s wasn’t like I’m not attracted to him. He is handsome in a very manly, boy-next-door, outdoorsy type. And the opposite of Andre, who is sophisticated and very business-like mogul. Two different men, which I’m both attracted too; but, one of them I have an interest in having a relationship with.

“Hey, are you okay?” Logan asked as he lightly patted my shoulder from behind.