Law x Reader

♡♡ Hey guys ♡♡
Law is one of my fav charaters so I hope u enjoy too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "Hey, Law... I was just thinking-"

  "Shut up, (y/n). Can't you see I'm doing work?" He replied.

  Sighing, you trudged back to the cabin. Ever since the meeting with the strawhats, Law had been acting cold towards everyone. Yes, even you, who already had been going out with him for a year. What could have gotten into him?

  Humph. Pushing your thoughts aside, you locked the room door. Yes, you thought. I'll play hard to get. You flashed back to Nami's advice,  "The more boys can't get something, the more they want it."

  Gritting your teeth, you turned the lock on the door.

  Not long after, you heard Law's voice. "Hey, (y/n)! Open up!"

  Copying him in a sing-song voice, you said, "Shut up, Law. Can't you see I'm doing work?"

  You could almost see Law face-palming outside your door.

  "Look, (y/n), I know I was acting like a jerk just now but can you let me in?" Law pleaded with you.

  "No way," you said. For some reason you were getting more and more annoyed with Law. "Trafalgar D. Law, if you're going to treat me like this, then let's call this relationship over with." That seemed to have done the trick as split seconds later, your door came crashing down as Law sliced through it.

  "(y/n)... Don't do this. Come on..."

  Turning your nose up, you said, "You're the one who's doing this; Law." Before you could say anything else, Law pulled you into a kiss. You gasped in surprise as your lips connected. "I love you, (y/n). I won't act like a jerk anymore."

  "Promise?"

  "Promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soz for the short chapter guys I didn know what to write... 😕