Kids! Sabo x Reader

Hey everyone!! It's me againnn! This is a request by lokxuandoggy (loki)! If you have any requests, feel free! I can try yaori or yuri if you request, but no lemons :p.. luv y'all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ne- Sabo-kun, where do we go when we die?" You asked, tears brimming in your eyes. Your mother had just died, mobbed by another gang in the grey terminal. Your mother was strong, and she fought hard, but she was just too outnumbered. Now, with no one left, you turned to Sabo, whom you had known since you were young.

"I- I don't know, (y/n). But I think the good people go to a place called Paradise." He said.

"Demo- what's Paradise?"

"Paradise is the place where anything you want happens," came the reply.

"Will mama go to Paradise?"

"Hai, (y/n). She fought hard to save your life." Sabo looked at you with those loving eyes you got so lost in. After hesitating a moment, you grabbed Sabo around the waist, pulling him into a hug. "Arigato, Sabo-kun!"

Sabo was a little shocked at first but soon returned the hug. "I'll protect you forever, (y/n). I'm strong." You said nothing but nodded your head vigorously.

☆time skip where Sabo gets taken back to his family☆

It's been so long since you last saw Sabo. You had grown since that day, when you first went to him. By then, you could probably take on Sabo and Ace single-handedly. But you still missed Sabo like hell, deny it or not.

Then one day, as you were walking down the shores of the grey terminal, that led out to the open sea, and there you saw a familiar Blondie.

Without hesitating, you rushed towards Sabo. "Sabo-kun!" His eyes lit up like his golden hair. "(Y/n)! Oh, how I've missed you!" You looked at he tiny boat he was fixing up and adding supplies to. "Sabo-kun... You don't mean..."

"Gomenasai, (y/n). But I can't stay here any longer. My life back there is a living hell. I have to go." He said, looking down at his toes.

You nodded. "I... I understand, Sabo-kun. We'll meet again one day, won't we?"

Suddenly you felt his strong hands grab you, as he closed the space between your lips. You blushed like mad. "Bye for awhile, crocodile!" Sabo grinned.

"Wait... wait for me, Sabo-kun!" You replied. "Till we meet again on the great blue sea." You waved from the shore, laughing and crying at the same time.

Until the ship came.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. -
The large ship loomed over Sabo's boat. "Sabo, watch out!" You cried. To your utmost horror, you saw a tenryuubito holding a cannon...

"SABO-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guyz I know it's been sad at the end for these few chapters (lol) but I will be pusblishing an additional ending for this chapter soon!! It won't be sad lol I promise...

^_^