Additional ending!! (Sabo x Reader)

It was many years later...

  You clutched at the newspaper you held. First Sabo, now Ace?? Why was life so unfair?? Your 'older brothers' were now both gone. Pushing your sunglasses higher on your face, you headed towards the boat dock. You had to see how Luffy was doing.

Some weeks later...

  It took you some time to get information on Luffy's whereabouts but before you knew it, you were embraced in one of Luffy's literally all around hugs. "(y/n)!!!!" He cried. "Uaaaaaaaah!! Ace, he-" You hugged him tighter. "I know, Luffy." you said soothingly. You walked in silence with him for awhile.

  "I have to go meet with my nakama..." Luffy said after awhile. You nodded. "Sure, Luffy. I can arrange transport with you. Sabody Archipelago, right?" Luffy nodded. You smiled a devilish smile, your signature one.

  As you headed towards the shore, your jaw dropped at the sight of the person there. "D-dark King Rayleigh?!" Luffy chuckled. "Yo, ossan!" You looked at him in shock. "Y-you know him?!" Luffy looked with you innocently and nodded.

  Turning back to Rayleigh, you bowed, while stammering, "Hi... It's a honour to meet you... I've always idolized you, Rayleigh-sir." Rayleigh smiled brilliantly at you but soon turned back to Luffy. He told both of you of his plan to have a two year break before the Straw Hats regrouped. After a long talk with you, Luffy agreed to the idea. That was how you stayed on the island with Luffy for the whole 2 years, training with Rayleigh.

~~~~ Time skip for a looong time~~~~

  You've been with Luffy since the 2 years of training. Honestly, you didn't know where else to go and loved it with here the Straw Hats. Now, you were with them, no, as one of them, in Dressrosa to make the exchange for Caesar. Of course, once Luffy saw that Ace's Devil's fruit was the prize for the tournament, he had to go. You understood him the best, so you stayed with him.

~~~~~Another time skip to the final round of the tournament~~~~

  Luffy and you both crushed your opponents and got all the way to the finals. You could not lose now, not with Ace so close.

  "Straw Hat Luffy." A familiar voice jerks you back to reality. "Brother of Fire Fist Ace." You peered around the pillar you were at to see who it was. A blondie. "Who are you??" Luffy asked angrily. You were just about to jump to Luffy's rescue when the man removed his hat. "If I remember correctly, you had another brother, no?" He said. Both you and Luffy gaped in shock as you stepped out of the shadows at the same time. It was Sabo...

  Your hand went up to your mouth instinctively. Luffy hugged Sabo, crying and laughing. You were crying too, tears of joy. Sabo caught your eye and managed to pry himself out of Luffy's grip. "(Y/n), can we go somewhere private?" He asked. You nodded, unable to think of what to say to him. "You-you're alive!" You managed. "Where have you been all these while? Why didn't you tell us?" Your confidence was coming back now. "Well I was actually there at the all women island..." He said, looking away and blushing. Oh punched him playfully on the arm. "You stalker! Why didn't you say anything?!"

  "I wasn't sure how you would respond..." His face now becoming a shade of beetroot, he pulled you into a tight hug.

  "Oh... Sabo-kun..."

  "I love you, (y/n)."

  "I know. I love you too."