Dolflamingo x Reader

*sniff* must i really do this? I dun wanna halpppp me... Also this is for competition, but the title is too long it can't fit on the tiny phones. (Mine) 😜

Anyways... lezzgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  You still remember vividly, in your mind, the day Dolflamingo came and brought Hell onto all of Dressrosa. Many a times, you did nothing but sob onto your bedsheets, wondering what you parents did to deserve such a fate. Your father had been controlled by Dolflamingo, and went around killing innocents, including your mother. When he had been released, he ended his own life for once and for all.

  You could not seek revenge, for you knew how powerful Dolflamingo and his lackeys were. All you were, was a teenage girl who did not know about the outside world for your parents did not have a chance to tell you. Both you and your sister were just children, vulnerable to the people all around you, fighting for survival.

  But it was that day, when your sister did not return from foraging, that your life became true hell...

  You had started to worry about Micky, as you called your sister, when it was way past her time to be back. Any later than this and the bandits would have gotten to her. "Mickey... Where are you?" You whispered, not daring to go out to look for her in the night.

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Tap... Tap... Taptatatap... Tap." The secret knock you used! It was Mickey, finally! As you opened the door, you said, "Mickey! I was-" you stopped short when the scene in front of you horrified you. "Onee-san, g-gomenasai... " Mickey said before coughing blood and collapsing. Holding her up was two guards--- Dolflamingo's. You looked at Mickey's bruised body, like she had taken a terrible beating.

  "You're coming with us." A gruff voice startled you. "Or she gets it." The guard said, jerking Mickey. You slowly nod your head reluctantly, and followed them.

  On the way to Dolflamingo's palace, the guard carrying Mickey whispered to you, "I'm sorry. I wouldn't do this, but Dolflamingo threatened me---no, all of us---with our families. I-I have a daughter and wife. Y-you must understand." You nod your head. How could Dolflamingo do this??

  Finally,  You were brought before Dolflamingo. "Eh-hehehehehe. What's your name, pretty?" You growled at him, and gave him your best death stare. He motioned for Mickey to be brought forward. Before he did anything else, you quickly replied, "(y/n)." Dolflamingo motioned for the guards to leave both of you alone. When the guards left, taking Mickey with them. Dolflamingo patted the seat next to him, indicating that you should sit down. You took long and heavy steps towards the seat.

  Dolflamingo leaned in towards you, and curled your (h/c) hair around your finger. You forced yourself to not jerk your head back. Think of Mickey, you told yourself. "What say you, be a queen and rule over Dressrosa with me?" Dolflamingo licked his lips while he said that, and your mind furiously thought, oh gawd is he creepy!! You nodded your head, tilting it forwards to hide the tears welling up in your eyes.

  But Dolflamingo saw it anyway. "Now love, nothing in this world is free. I have your sister, so either she or you goes free." You nodded. "So, who will it be, then? You, my love?" You nodded.

  "Kill her!" Dolflamingo shouted. "No!" You said as you heard muffled cries behind the door. "Now you're truly loyal to me! There's no one else for you! Gehehehehe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... sorry for not updating but my excuse is that my phone was confiscated... it's still confiscated though (and complicated) but I'll still try to update as much as I can! Thanks!