Serious Law x Jokester! Reader

Story request by: WackyDeer76

Thank you for requesting!!! ♡☆♡☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Please can we go to the beach?? Pleeeaaaassseeee??" You begged Law, who looked at you, irked. He sighed and said, "No, (y/n), I have stuff to do-"

  "What stuff??" You whined, but Law simply ignored you. Argh, why's he always so serious?? Your always mischievous mind started turning, and hence...

☆♡~Time skip~♡☆

  "Hahaha!" Your laughter echoed through the submarine. Law, who had just sat on a well disguised whoopie cushion, growled in anger (and maybe embarrassment). "Room!" He said, while you muttered "Change!" under your breath, and the blue film surrounding both of you changed into a tiny blue ball at your feet before he could do a thing.

  You grinned widely, which made Law growl even more. In a commanding tone, he said, "As your captain, I command you to go back to your room." You just stuck out your tongue at him and skipped off, already thinking about the next prank.

  That night, Penguin whispered to you, "Captain's in a really bad mood today, you don't have anything to do with it, do you?" You smiled an evil and devious smile, which made only Penguin shudder.

☆♡~~♡☆

  He was mad when he found a piece of soggy bread in his soup.

  He was angry when his doctor tools were replaced with kiddy toys. 

  And he was furious when his hat went missing.

☆♡~~♡☆

  "(Y/N)!!" He hollered, super mad.

  "Yes?" You asked, putting on your innocent face and widening your eyes.

  "STOP. With. Your. Pranks." He said, emphasizing each word. You stuck out your tongue at him. "But it's funny!!"

  "Not for me!"

  "Only because you." Poke. "Don't." Poke. "Find." Poke. "Anything." Poke. "Funny." At the last word you jabbed him so hard that he rubbed his arm in silent pain.

  He looked at you for awhile in silence, but the numerous dark rings around his eyes making his gaze more piercing and unnerving than ever. You didn't let him have the satisfaction of seeing it, but you shuddered inside.

  "Damn you." He muttered under his breath, but soon after set course to the nearest beach island, Paradisa (Made up).

You giggled when you finally got your way. So playing pranks DOES work. However, you were still giggling as you passed Bepo and he looked at you, eyes wide as if you were a psychopath.

☆♡~At The Beach~♡☆

  "OmigoshthisissocoolthankyouLaw!!" You shouted, as soon as you saw the pearly white sand and deep sparkling blue waters of the sea.

  You rushed back into the submarine which was docked nearby, and hurriedly changed into your (quite revealing) swimsuit. Ah well, you thought, I don't want to waste time changing again anyway.

  You immediately rushed towards the beach, calling for the others to join you.

  Law stayed on the beach nearby, as if unsure whether to join in the fun or just watch.