Kidd x Reader (competition)

"Mama- Papa!" You cried. "Where are you?" You cried over the sound of the flames and the screams of the people of Mariejois. No, you weren't a slave. Yes, you were indeed a Celestial Dragon, as they called you.

However, you weren't as spoilt as the others. Although you family's behaviour wasn't popular with the rest of the Celestial Dragons, you did not care. You knew, you were doing what was right. No slaves; you had a paid maid and a butler. And that was all. No looking down at the rest of society; instead your family always donated a hefty amount of money to a different charity each weekend; and you get the idea.

Slaves, Celestial Dragons and their bodyguards all ran towards the golden gates of Mariejois. But you ran in the opposite direction, towards your manor. You mother was already 60 years and getting frail. You father, 63 years, was in a wheelchair. How could they have gotten out in time? Flashing back, you thought about what had happened that morning.

You were walking along the borders of Mariejois when you spotted a pirate ship. Your heart quickened as you snuck closer to get a better look. How the hell did hey get up here?! You thought. One look at the pirate flag and you recognised it immediately. It was the Kidd Pirates, one of the rookies going to the new world worth over 100 million beri. This is bad, you thought. I must tell the others.

Without making a sound, you rushed back to the city of Mariejois, and shouted, "Everyone! Pirates! The Kidd Pirates!" You cried, knowing full well how dangerous they could be. But to your surprise (more like shock), everyone turned their nose up at you, whispering to the ones beside them.

"Isn't she the one who likes to associate with the lower classes?"

"Yeah, her family line is tainted too!"

Then, ignoring you, they set off on their own businesses again. You clenched your fists. Shouting, you said, "I'm not lying! I saw them! Everyone, you must evacuate!" That again received whispers from the other Dragons.
"She's lying. We're not stupid. How could a lowly pirate get to Mariejois?"

Fine! You thought. They can die here! You started running onwards our manor, but before you had barely gone down one street, you heard cannons and battle cries.

You had reached your manor and it brought you back to reality. Gasping at the sight before you, you saw that your house had already been burnt down and was barely a pile of ashes. "Mother! Father!" You cried. You did not see any corpses but you knew. You had this ability. Sometimes, you just knew things. You were unable to control it but it happened.

Struggling to keep the emotions contained, tears streamed down you face. You parents were the ones who pounded the morals of life into you until you finally understood. They patiently taught you until you realised that all beings were the same, Fishmen, Mermen, Human, or Celestial Dragon.

Finally, without warning, you let out a cry... And at the same time swore to avenge your parents. I'll infiltrate from within, you thought, knowing that you stood no chance against them in combat. Assassination. Also, f*ck the marines. I need to avenge my parents myself.

☆☆☆☆Time skip 1 year☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Kidd. Which island are we going to next?" You had disguised yourself as a slave on that day, and begged to join the pirates. Now, you had been promoted through the ranks, and was now Kidd's right hand woman. His first mate, basically. You had also learnt that your ability a me from something called a "Devil Fruit", which apparently you had eaten as a child. It also explained why you were forever unable to swim. Without looking up Kidd replied, "Dressrosa. I heard that Dolflamingo is there, hehehe."

Shit. You thought. As both your families believed in equality amongst all species, you were Dolflamingo's friend as a child growing up. That when you decided. I have to carry out my plan before we reach Dressrosa. Otherwise there is a chance that my cover would be blown.

That very night, you crept into Kidd's bedroom, knowing that he was in deep sleep. Over the year with the Kidd Pirates, you could now control your power. Pulling out the knife you had hidden in your jacket, you put it to Kidd's throat. It's now or never, you thought.

But for some weird reason you could not bring yourself to just do it. Why?! You screamed inwardly. I've been preparing for this moment for one whole year!

Too late you stalled, and you heard, "So are you gonna kill me or not? Make up your mind!" Shocked, you jumped backwards. "Y-you're awake." You stuttered. Well I'm dead, you thought. Kidd is gonna kill me. Sitting up, Kidd looked at you. "You're avenging someone you lost, right? Someone back at Mariejois? And you're not a slave, are you now?" Taken back at his bluntness, you managed to say, "How-how did you know?"

"Lets just say your disguise wasn't great. And you had no slave mark." You mentally slapped yourself. How could you have overlooked such an important thing? Anyway, it didn't matter now. I have to get out of here, you thought, backing out of Kidd's room. Obviously, Kidd wasn't going to let you off so easily as he followed.

Neither of you stopped moving. Backing... Backing... until you tripped.

And you fell. Into the sea. Your weakness. It's over, you thought. Like he'll rescue me. As you were going to lose consciousness, you felt yourself rising up from the water...

You awoke to find yourself on the deck of the ship, drenched and weak. "Hey, (y/n)." An all too familiar voice said. "K-Kidd! So my death isn't enough, you want t-to torture me t-too?" You tried to sound brave but you stutter gave the whole thing away. Kidd sighed. "No, (y/n)." He said.

You thought again and realised two points.

1. Somehow Kidd had brought ou up onto the ship without touching you

2. Kidd was sitting down, clearly physically tired.

It didn't take long for you to put two and two together. "Kidd! Did you... Did you attract me from the ocean?" (Let me explain. Everyone has iron content in their bodies, and since Kidd's power is magnetism, he can attract or repel people, but it takes quite a bit of effort on his part. Also, since you were in the ocean, it took Kidd an even larger effort.) "Mhm." Kidd said.

"But why? I tried to kill you!" You cried, exasperated.

"But you didn't. Do you like me, (y/n)?" Kidd asked.

"Why should I like you? You killed my parents!" You half shouted.

"Finish the job, then." Kidd attracted a knife and threw it to you. Catching it, you gulped. Gathering all your remaining strength, you stood up and walked over to Kidd. Raising the knife high above your head, you prepared to bring it down.

But you couldn't. You weren't in control of your arm. It didn't do what it was supposed to do. Dropping the knife, you collapsed to the floor, tears streaming and creating a puddle around you. "Ironic, isn't it?" You whispered. "I fell in love with the one I swore to get revenge on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Long chapter, this one is...

Anyway, that's not the point. I need all your help. Do you think I should add a short title to each of the stories? E.g. This title- Revenge- Kid x Reader (something like that). Tell me in the comments guys! Loki you are not counted I will ignore your opinion on this matter if you comment... hehe I'm mean ain't I

Thanks guys!!!!