Chapter 1

"Minzy." My friend CL says dragging a guy behind her while calling my name. She stopped and bounced up and down and turned to the man and pecked him on the lips. I already downed ten drinks and this was my eleventh drink.

"This is my finance." CL says and my eyes nearly bulge. I spit my drink back into my cup.

"CL your dating Tae aren't you?" I say and CL gave me a confused.

"Who's this Tae?" She says and I nearly bitched slapped her.

"We have to go." I say trying to pull them apart, but they pushed me aside and started to tongue kiss. Whatever. My phone started to buzz and it was Snapchat. Didn't even remember I had Snapchat. I opened it up and a good looking guy in a hoodie said he was hiding from me. It looked like he was by the small hallway. I walked away from CL and the guy and walked towards the small hallway. I saw him and he looked up. He winked at me and I thought wow what a fuckboy probably does this to every girl. He walked up to me and smiled.

"I'm Tae's friend Jimin. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He says and I giggled a bit.

"How did you know I was here?" I say and his ears turned bright red. I smiled and nodded.

"I guess we could, but..." I say and bite on my bottom lip. He launched at me and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed my neck up and down and his hand traveled up my skirt and he massage my pussy. I moaned and started to touch his erection. He gave out a moan.

"Minzy." CL says and my attention was all on her while Jimin sexually touched me.

I pushed Jimin away and he glared at me.

"I'm sorry." Jimin says and I ran out of the bar. I got in my car and took a deep breath before CL got in.

-I know this was a fast chapter, so please don't comment well that accelerated quickly or anything-