Chapter 2

I sat home for four days straight thinking about what happened. I downed myself in Ice Cream and vodka. It was all my fault I should have not drank much or went to go find him. Ugh... I hit myself on the head.

"Minzy." CL says coming in and sat down beside me taking the bottle away from my hands.

"CL please leave me alone." I say and she puts the bottle on the floor. It was all her fault if she wouldn't have hooked up with a guy, I wouldn't have checked my phone and we would have been on the dance floor or heading home.

"You can't keep blaming me for your mistakes. You made a mistake and you just have to own up to it." She says and that's when Tae came in. He looked like he hasn't slept for days and he just glared at CL. She looked at Tae and bowed her head. "I made a mistake, but I told him and he is really upset, but better I told him them hide it."

My phone went off and I checked it. Jimin.

"It's him." She says and claps her hand. "What did he say?"

I checked my phone once again and signed.

"He wants to hang out, but I'm busy." I say and sent down my phone.

"Dowing yourself in vodka and ice cream is nothing. Go and see if he is the one." She says and Tae came closer.

"He is like a brother to me it would mean a lot." Tae says and he left the room taking CLs hand. "We have to go."

I looked at my phone and pouted. Fine. I clicked on Snapchat and sent a pic of the floor and wrote sure, where?

I set down my phone hoping it would take time for him to see it, but my phone already dinged.

I clicked on Snapchat and Jimin wrote he was on his way.

I panicked and went to go take a short shower time and put new clothes on.