Chapter 4

" Who would be your future husband?" He says smirking and tapping on the wheel.

"Not you for sure." I say and turn on the radio and it was playing Not Today by BTS.

I saw him looking at me in the corner of my eye and couldn't help, but smile. He smiled soon after and laid his hand on my thigh.

"I love you when you joke around." He says and I nod and start to bite on my nails. He hit my hand out of my mouth.

"Habit." I say and look out the window.

-15 minutes later-

"I have to pee. I'm pulling over." He says and parks the car. He pecks my lips before leaving. Right when he left his phone started ringing.

"Jimin!" I tell but he was far away from the car he couldn't hear.

I pressed answer.

"Hello?" I ask and a girl snickered.

"Babe. You sound like a girl." A random girl on the phone says and babe kept going through my mind.

"Sorry." I say and I was so curious in what this girl is doing calling Jimin.

"Guess what babe." She says and I waiting for her to go on. "I'm pregnant!"

She screams into the phone that I pull away. I nearly start crying, but I hold it in.

"Call you later." I choke out and hanged up. I looked out the window and still no Jimin. I decided to go brought his messages and yet nobody was in his list except for V, Jungkook, Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin. No girls, maybe Jin could be a girl's name. I shrugged it off. Here he was kissing me and yet he had a child on the way. I texted him a message on his phone.

            I'm leaving you and I want you to stay away and deal with your kid. Why would you be kissing me and having fun with me knowing you had sex with another girl and she is pregnant. I answered your phone that's how I know. I'm walking home. Goodbye Jimin.