Chapter 5

-Jimin's POV.-

After, I got done taking a piss. I zipped up my pants. This is going to be my favorite day knowing it's going to be with Minzy all day. I started smirking and flinging my keys around. I jumped in the car and notice she wasn't in here. I laughed hopping she was in the backseat hiding but nope. I pressed my phone on so I could call her but a text popped up. I quickly read over it and signed. How could Minzy be that foolish. Those are just fans who get my number. I started up the car and slowly drove down the side of the road. I saw a figure up ahead blowing on their hands. I got close enough to see it was Minzy. I pulled up to her and rolled down the window.

"Minzy, can we talk?" I ask her and she signs and looks away. "Minzy."

She still won't look at me. I got out of the car and went around the back of my car, but she started walking away. I ran to the other side and caught her. I pulled her to me and made her look at me.

"Minzy fricken listen to me." I say and her eyes started to water.

"Fine. You have a minute." She says sucking in her lips.

"That was just a fan. Do you honestly think I would get someone pregnant. I never been able to be free until now. Until I meet you I feel like I have free time. I never got to do this until now because of our big hit." I say and her face seemed like she still didn't believe me.

"One minute is almost up." She says and takes a step back.

"Can't you see. I would never do that to a girl get her pregnant then just leave. That's not me. I would never leave a girl I got pregnant. Please believe me and get back in the car." I say and she huffed.

"I don't know." She says and I was so close to punch my car.

"You don't know what?" I say a little bit to forceful that she stepped back.

"I just... I just want time is all." She says and I nod.

She steps away from me and gets in the car.

"Fuck!" I say out loud and get back in the car.

I drive her home and wait at home for her to call me