Chapter 3

I smiled at myself at the mirror. I looked at myself one last time before I heard the doorbell ring. I went down. And opened up the door.

"Hey Jimin." I say and I checked myself in the mirror hanging on the wall and gasped. I forgot make-up.

"What's wrong?" Jimin says and I reached in my bag for make-up. He grabbed my hand and I glanced up in shock.

"I forgot to..." I say and he pecks my lips.

"You don't need any makeup." He says and throws my bag on the couch along with my makeup and walked me out of the house.

"I do. I look ugly without it." I say turning around to go back in, but Jimin forced me to the car.

"When I say you don't need it you really don't." He says and he opened the passenger side door. I climbed in and he got on the other side.

I was still stunned when he kissed me. I placed my fingers on my lips and traced the outline of where his lips had been.

"Are you fine with me kissing you or..." He says and I nod.

"It's alright." I say turning to him smiling.

"Good, because your tempting." He says pulling me to him and crushed his lips against mine. He was about to pull away when I kissed him back. My mind was dizzy and it felt like I wasn't awake. I pulled away at the right time to tell Jimin red light. He slammed on the brakes and grins.

"See I can't even concentrate." He says smiling and holds my hand into his. "Look it sounds to soon for this, but I think I found my future wife."

It took me a awhile before I caught on. I gasped and smiled at him.

"I think I found my future husband." I say and Jimin gives my hand a little squeeze.