I found this

I know you all probs know the meaning of demisexuality as you probably are demisexual if you are reading this but I thought it might be useful for those of you still coming out or need to clear anything up with friends or family. I totally could have used this when coming out to some of my college friends.
I also didnt know it was a prefix to something. I always used to say I'm straight demi back in highschool while I was still very questioning of my sexuality, so the fact that it is a prefix clears up a lot for me. I believe I am demi-hetero-sexual but I do have a crush on a girl. It isnt really surprising seen as we've been bestfriends since the age of three and virtually inseperable. She can also tell exactly how I feel and what I'm thinking before even I know. She knows me so well and shes so brilliant... I'll stop gushing over my crush now XD. The way I think of it, she's my one girl crush.
So yeah, that's me!
Those more confident people, perhaps comment what you are, so demi-something-sexual or if you're not demi at all or whatever. It'd be nice to have conversations together about it. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you guys in some way :) We got look out for each other.