Bad beginnings, New Starts

(Drew's room)

(Drew's room)

 One year ago I was 15 years old and my parents died in a car crash, at least that's what I was told at the time. My name is Drew Black and I had a pretty hard year without my parents when they died I thought i was going to have to get adopted but somehow I slid thru the cracks of the adoption agency, so with the money I was left with from my parents I've been living in the house I lived with my parents. I always thought on moving but this house is all I have from them and something always pulled me to stay like I was meant to stay there. Today is my 16th birthday and some people get a sweet sixteen with lots of presents and surrounded by family, but I got something a little different.

 I got up and got dressed like every other day, went down stairs to the kitchen like all the time but there was something off about it this sometime it felt as though something was going to happen and my soul knew but I didn't

 I got up and got dressed like every other day, went down stairs to the kitchen like all the time but there was something off about it this sometime it felt as though something was going to happen and my soul knew but I didn't. I looked around feeling not uneasy but semi-at peace. I smiled which I don't do a lot of these days, and walked to the kitchen where there was a piece of paper being held down by a key. Normally you would call the police right away but I felt as though there was something about it that was pulling me to read it, so I slowly walked to it and once I got to the paper I slowly pick up the not and open it. It said something I never expected, it said " My dearest Drew, I know this might be hard to cope with this but your father and I did not die in a car crash a man named Dr. Hyde is going to track us down and kill us. Me and your father decided that we will lead him into false hope in the process we will mostly die but it's the only way you can inherit a power you've been destine to get. It does not make sense now but in a couple of minutes it will. Before you keep reading please stop, take the key and go to your father and I's room and under the bed there's a box do this alone and open it.  Do not be afraid..."   

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! I hope you like this first chapter its going to get really interesting really soon I promise :) also tell me in the comments what you thing should happen i'll take all into suggesting and if i do i'll give them credit. also tell what I should call everyone :)