The After Party

(Jake's POV)

(Jake) " I told you that was Drew why in the world would I let you trick me into thinking it wasn't."

We were late to the wedding unless and we rudely interrupted everything and I looked Drew right in the eyes and saw nothing, she didn't look happy to see me nor did she look like she remembered me at all. I feel like an idiot to think that every since we lost our bond that she was still waiting for me or even missed me.

(Jenna) " I didn't make you think anything I just suggested that it might not have been her. Look I thought I knew her too, but the truth is that she did not feel the same way we did to her. She has every right to find her mate get marked and live out her life. It's just up to us if we wanna be her friends and help her along the way."

(Drew) " Jenna? Is that you?!"

I turn around to see Drew in her beautiful wedding gownIand the only thought I had in my mind was that I thought one day she would being wearing that dress and marrying me.

(Jenna) " the one and only!"

I watched as Drew just looked at Jenna as she was thinking about what she wanted to do. Then Drew just smiled slightly and ran up to Jenna and gave her a hug.

(Drew) " I can't believe it's really you Jenna! I missed you so much I'm so sorry I ran away from you. You did nothing wrong I should've let you in or let you stay with me. I'm sorry."

She was saying sorry? To Jenna for breaking my heart and running away to find someone else and marrying them!

(Jenna) " it's okay! No, I'm sorry! I should've known to follow you or did more to find you or even forced Jake to go away I could talk to you. I could have probably made you stayIand you would be happy with us. I'm sorry I made you do this."

(Drew's POV)

Be happy with them? I thought about it for a second and me and Jane both hated that future because it's not with our mate and husband.

(Drew) " Jenna. I am so happy where I am right now with my loving husband and mate. You may not be my protector but you are still my friend don't and I have to say that if you got me to stay I would probably hate my life. I'm sorry to say it but I was never meant to be there I was meant to be here with Jack. "

After I said that I could tell that Jake who was behind me was upset. I just said to him who thought I was his mate said I would have hated my life with him. I turned around and right before Jake could say anything Jack walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

(Jack) " I was so worried! What happen? You just ran off after cake?"

I smiled at him because he's always so worried about me for nothing.

(Drew) " I worry Jack I'm fine. I was catching up with an old friend and a not so much a friend. but Jack meet Jenna I and she were best friends before I came here. and Jenna meet Jack, my mate, and husband."

Jenna looked at me and then at him and just smiled.

(Jenna) " it's so nice to meet you."

I smiled she's playing nice which I'm happy about because she and I are not mates anymore so maybe we could be friends again.

(Drew) " and Jack this is my ex, Jake. Jake this is my mate, Jack."

I could feel Jack tense up I h=guess he was trying not to start a fight with him on our wedding day which I'm so grateful I. I sadly Jake is a different story I don't know anything about him anymore I have no clue how he will react.

(Jake) " so you ran away to be with this guy? I man who's not anywhere in the ranks of a pack? talk about downsizing."

he was making fun of Jack and Jane almost took over but I calmed her down because I don't want a fight on my wedding day.

(Drew) " if you came here to ruin my wedding then your wrong. and he is ten times more kind, giving and overall a better person in one day then you are in a whole week and trust me I know."

Jake was taken back by how I brought up what happen that last week I saw him and I knew that Alex his wolf was going to take over soon. I mind-linked the Alpha and told him what was going on. I I Jane burst through my wall and was ready to pounceIand by this point, I knew that Jack would not like if I stood up for him I calmed her down just in time to Jack sprinting outside towards Jake. I ran out after he doesn't and watched as my mate shifted. his regular shaped wolf looked bigger in some way he looked more like an Alpha now which I guess is because we are bound together I guess my energy transferred to him as well. I started to walk up to Jack and he shifted back and I handed him a tablecloth to cover up. before I could say anything Jake decided to jump out of the arms of the guards and started to run towards us. and he shifted he was running full speed towards Jack, who was not even paying attention. Jane and I both shot up and I used something that I haven't in a very long time. My telekineses, I thought of his wolf flying ten feet back into a tall tree. and with one movement of my hand, Jake flew up into the air and was thrown into the tree. He slowly slid down the tree and cried in pain. problem and in the most powerful voice I've ever heard myself I said.

(Drew) " SHIFT."

He coward in fear and nodded. withing seconds a man screaming in pain emerged. I grabbed a jacket and covered him.

(Drew) " you come to my wedding, insult my mate and then try to attack him. I do not care if you are the Alpha to the strongest pack you do not touch what is mine. you do not ever return to my home unless I say so understood."

(Jake) " Y-Yes Alpha"

he bowed his head and I turned my head in confusion.

(Drew) " I am not an alpha"

(Jake) " you made me obey your orders without trying you made the most powerful Alpha bow to you, that's a sign of respect and so now I must give my title of Alpha to you. "

I look around and I notice that everyone from the party is now bowing their heads to me all except Jack who is smiling from ear to ear. I look at him weird and he walks up to me.

(Jack) " when you used your Alpha voice it made him obey you. the rule of wolfs is if you defeat an Alpha you take the role as the Alpha."

I walked towards Jake and said.

(Drew) " I do not want your pack so you may still be Alpha but as I said before do not come anywhere near my home or there will be consequences. now leave you and your pack. "

I turn around, grab Jacks hand and walk away. today was the perfect day and the worst day. I can't believe that Jake hurt my mate, but now I have to deal with me having to be an alpha to some pack and I still can't forget Dr. Hyde who's still out there watching me and wait for the right time to hurt me or Jack.