wait what happen??

(Drews POV)

One week later

I was at the store getting some food when I accidentally push off a glass bottle full of peppers from the shelf and all I could think about was it to freeze so it didn't break and then something happen which was really shocking

I was at the store getting some food when I accidentally push off a glass bottle full of peppers from the shelf and all I could think about was it to freeze so it didn't break and then something happen which was really shocking. The glass bottle of peppers not froze but flew but to the place it was at before I knocked it off. I just stood there so shocked that I just did that or at least I think I did that.

(Jane)" Yes of course you did that!! Finally took you long enough to get the power. Well I mean I knew from the start so I guess you found out pretty fast"

Jane giggled in my head, I was just trying to comprehend what happen I mean i'm cool with shifting into a wolf but being able to move things with my mind now that's gonna take some time to get use to.

(Jane)" Stop thinking about it and let's go home, i'll teach you how to control it and explain what else you can do."

I smile a little and quickly drop everything, I don't have the time to get everything I will just get it later. I start walking home and Jane start explaining everything.

(Jane)" When the the first spirit holder was born then turned out to be a half witch so when the spirit chose them, there powers and the wolf merged together to coexisted in the witch's body and so when the witch passed the spirit down the powers came with. But for years it slowly disappeared because the all the pure spirits started to slow become selfish so after years of people slowly turning evil because of it the spirit stopped passing down to the new generation and it went into hiding for hundreds of years until it found the most purest soul and it was you. I understand why your parents kept me under their bed because when you were born I showed myself in my normal form and they said that when you turned 16 that we would for sure know and you were. But I believe that your soul was even more pure than we though because i guess you could say that you healed the spirit to when it was first created or almost to where it's stronger than it's ever been."

I listen to her very closely and all I could think was that I can't believe that my soul is the purest soul in the world. I'm so lucky to be so pure and I will do my best to not disappoint the spirit. After a little more walking we finally arrived home I quickly unlock the door, walk in, and close it.

(Drew)" Okay so teach me how to use this power please"

(Jane)" Okay, so all you really have to do is the same thing you did at the store focus of the object you wanna move a imagine it is floating through the air and land on a certain spot or throw to a certain place. Try to move that cup on the kitchen table, move it across the table just to start."

I look over to the table and see the cup, I do as she is said and focus on it to slowly move to the other side of the table

I look over to the table and see the cup, I do as she is said and focus on it to slowly move to the other side of the table. I focused for what seemed like only seconds and then it slowly moved to the other side of the table. I can't believe I did it on the first try.

(Jane)" because you are the purest soul the powers come as first nature to you. Good job Luna Drew"

(Drew)" Luna?"

(Jane)"you'll see what I mean soon..."

________________________________________________________________________________

So???? she has powers to? this spirit is becoming more complex then ya'll think don't worry in the next chapter it gives the spirit a back round so just hold on before you get upset all me for not letting everyone meet but I promise they will meet very soon *evil laugh* 

also I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my friend from wattpad her username is Angelwings00  go follow her she writes the best books. At least I believe that and if you've seen my read story's list you know I've read a lot of books. Some good some bad but this girls books are the best of the best every single one of them.